Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 08-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #11
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
the only martini in my book.
And one of those oversized, souvenier martini glasses would look perfect in your gigantor hand.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2009, 03:29 PM   #12
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Hell yea, Bombay sapphire and Martini Rossi Vermouth with 2 green olives stuffed with sundried tomatoes.....

mmmmmmmmmm know what im doing tonight.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #13
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

There was this goofy variety-show thing a few years back, did a "game" for the studio audience called Plant, OR Animal! - where they would play a sound, and the contestants would have to determine if the sound was made by Robert Plant, or some kind of Animal...............
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

The President:
I think I'd like to have meatloaf for dinner tonight.

Shawn Puff Daddy:
It's WRONG to go to your neighbors house and kill their dog for food! The dog deserves to live a full life!

The President:
I think meatloaf is particulary good with mashed potatos and gravy.

Shawn Puff Daddy:
The merciless killing of dogs has to stop! If we let them kill the neighbors dog, there's no telling where they'll stop!

The President:
Michelle usually makes biscuits with the meatloaf. The kids like to put gravy on the biscuits. I do too.

Shawn Puff Daddy:
First they kill the dogs, then they rape your children, then they take your money and burn your house down!

The President:
Honey, did you invite Shawn to dinner? I think he likes meatloaf.

Shawn Puff Daddy:
They're drug dealers, communists, godless animal killing rapists! Only if we band together can we survive!! The long march begins TONIGHT!

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 08-13-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Brought to you by Bombay Sapphire, the first choice of drunks everywhere.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

You seem obsessed with Hannity. He must scare the crap out of you!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
V2Rider
Premium Member

If you didn't throw the First Lady in there the same rant would have worked for Olbermann and Bush. Gotta fire up the base ya know.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
schizuki
Founding Member

schizuki schizizzle:
Y'know, the Obama people are pulling a lot of crap that libs would have roasted Bush for...

Klazy Ken:
Shawn Puff Daddy!

schizuki schizizzle:
Uh, yeah... anyway, it seems pretty risible that the Dems would get all starry-eyed over Obama's community organizing, then turn around and claim that it's somehow nefarious if...

Klazy Ken:
Big fat drug addict Rush!

schizuki schizizzle:
Um, OK, Ken... but don't you think that it's odd that Bush could be portrayed in drawings as a vampire and a Nazi, but you put Obama in joker make-up and it's an unconscionable and even somehow racist acti...

Klazy Ken:
Big fat Puff Daddy drug fat Rush!

schizuki schizizzle:
Never mind.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:13 AM   #18
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Well Schiz, when you are looking like a bit of an ass for defending the same tactics you have been crying about for 8 years, all that is left is complaining about non-elected talking heads. It deflects the enormous shortcomings of the current Prez, who is so far over his head he can't even see the sky any more. As far as I know, nobody voted for Hannity or Rush. Not even one vote. They didn't kill any civilians with bombing raids, piss away a trillion dollars on a 'stimulus' plan, didn't lock up anyone in Gitmo, didn't get our soldiers killed in record numbers in Afghanistan, didn't spy on Americans, and didn't run up an 1.8 trillion dollar defict in 6 months in office, which is already 5 times higher than the all-time record, and they aren't trying to piss away another trillion 'reforming' health care. They didn't do any of those things. Of course, when your guy is doing all those things, it becomes real easy not to talk about him. Give Ken a break. Hannity and Rush are all he has right now.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:58 AM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Well Schiz, when you are looking like a bit of an ass for defending the same tactics you have been crying about for 8 years, all that is left is complaining about non-elected talking heads. It deflects the enormous shortcomings of the current Prez, who is so far over his head he can't even see the sky any more. As far as I know, nobody voted for Hannity or Rush. Not even one vote. They didn't kill any civilians with bombing raids, piss away a trillion dollars on a 'stimulus' plan, didn't lock up anyone in Gitmo, didn't get our soldiers killed in record numbers in Afghanistan, didn't spy on Americans, and didn't run up an 1.8 trillion dollar defict in 6 months in office, which is already 5 times higher than the all-time record, and they aren't trying to piss away another trillion 'reforming' health care. They didn't do any of those things. Of course, when your guy is doing all those things, it becomes real easy not to talk about him. Give Ken a break. Hannity and Rush are all he has right now.
When he started the wacko DNC talking points on Glenn Beck last week I knew we have a DNC apparatchik in our midst.

Remember always.... politicians accuse others of their own crimes. When you hear Rats accusing others of being evil and engaging in conspiracies you know that the Rats are entirely engaged in such activities themselves. One doesn't have to go beyond seeing a black man being beaten down by SEIU mob goons to know that those who still believe in freedom had better prepare themselves against the Rats SEIU and ACORN "purple-shirts".

It's going to get uglier.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #20
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"It's going to get uglier."

Our Prez is starting to piss people off big time. The backlash is just beginning. I noticed that lots of the angry people are from Nebraska and Iowa. They are the ones that voted for this turd of a Prez to begin with. They wanted 'change', and they are getting it. I don't feel sorry for them. They wanted it and they got it. Stupid people that got duped into the 'anything is better than Bush' propagada. Well, only 6 months in and I think they see how wrong that was already.