Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   My weekend travels (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/12736-my-weekend-travels.html)

Buzglyd 08-03-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 220740)
Must be nice to have the money to not have to work.

She's married and they don't have kids.

Better to keep your income low in the Obaconomy.

SmokeU 08-03-2009 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 220742)
She's married and they don't have kids.

Better to keep your income low in the Obaconomy.

Yup, so the people with jobs can pay for your cars etc.

newagetwotone 08-03-2009 09:45 AM

Man, im on unemployment (dontget me wrong, im trying to find a job) and im bored out of my mind. down to eating one meal a day (just not hungery) and have JACK to do... not aloud to ride, not aloud to even mow the grass (back problems) it sucks.

SmokeU 08-03-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 220744)
Man, im on unemployment (dontget me wrong, im trying to find a job) and im bored out of my mind. down to eating one meal a day (just not hungery) and have JACK to do... not aloud to ride, not aloud to even mow the grass (back problems) it sucks.

I've been there done that and it blows madura pipes. At least some people(you) are out looking for work.

sarnali2 08-03-2009 12:24 PM

I feel for ya', when I got out of the Navy you couldn't buy a job up here. I spent more time on unemployment looking for a job than anything else.

Now it's the other way around. Last week I got called in early from being on SL with a plant emergency, since then because of vacations I've worked two 12 hr days, two 16 hr days, another 12 hr day, 12 hrs today, 8 hrs tomorrow then 12 hrs next wed and thurs......when it rains it pours I guess. Not that I'm complaining, being a Union man I step up when req'd...we're not all lazy bums.

Hang in there NATT, something will break open for you....

SmokeU 08-03-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 220751)

The real question is: Is it Natt or Gnat?

Buzglyd 08-03-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 220751)
I feel for ya', when I got out of the Navy you couldn't buy a job up here. I spent more time on unemployment looking for a job than anything else.

Now it's the other way around. Last week I got called in early from being on SL with a plant emergency, since then because of vacations I've worked two 12 hr days, two 16 hr days, another 12 hr day, 12 hrs today, 8 hrs tomorrow then 12 hrs next wed and thurs......when it rains it pours I guess. Not that I'm complaining, being a Union man I step up when req'd...we're not all lazy bums.

man that is a LOT of breaks. The vending machine must be totally empty.

sarnali2 08-03-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 220754)
man that is a LOT of breaks. The vending machine must be totally empty.

Yeah, I wound up hitting the Chevron station deli about half way through.....