Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 07-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #21
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
OK, so what happened to the missing plane and all of its passengers? And to what end?

I mean, seriously. All of that vs. what you thought you saw or didn't see on TV?

Seriously?

I weep for this world.
I'm sincerely asking: what do you think happened? Based on what you know or believe, what happened at the Pentagon and the Towers? Were the towers destroyed in a controlled demolition? Was the Pentagon blown up with bombs? If the planes were not what really happened, who gained what by blowing up the towers and the Pentagon? The missing plane, the one that allegedly crashed in PA, what do you think happened to it and it's passengers?

I watched Zietgeist a couple of times, and I have to say, they made a very convincing case that the whole thing was a deception. But at the same time, I've heard very convincing cases that the official story is true. And Occam's Razor says: the simplest explanation is usually correct: planes hit the tower, the tower burns and falls down.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2009, 07:49 PM   #22
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I'm sincerely asking: what do you think happened? Based on what you know or believe, what happened at the Pentagon and the Towers? Were the towers destroyed in a controlled demolition? Was the Pentagon blown up with bombs? If the planes were not what really happened, who gained what by blowing up the towers and the Pentagon? The missing plane, the one that allegedly crashed in PA, what do you think happened to it and it's passengers?
Al Qaeda terrorists hijacked four planes, flew two into the WTC, flew one into the Pentagon, and were going to fly the fourth into the Capitol Building (probably) before heroic passengers overpowered them, resulting in the plane crashing in a field.

Any other explanation is either low-grade insanity or high-grade pig ignorance. "Conspiracy theory is the sophistication of the ignorant" - Richard Grenier.

Quote:
I watched Zietgeist a couple of times, and I have to say, they made a very convincing case that the whole thing was a deception.
I once saw a flat-Earther make a very convincing case that the Earth is flat. Sounded perfectly logical. Didn't make it true. Hell, Al Gore makes about as convincing a case for Global Warming as a snake-oil salesman for his elixer, and he still managed to get almost half of America to believe his pseudoscientific claptrap.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:55 PM   #23
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Ah, but what about the evidence that Pres. Bush KNEW about it ahead of time, huh? When he was told, he just shrugged it off and went back to reading to the schoolkids, like nothin' was up. What about THEM apples, huh?

And another for good-measure:

Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:59 PM   #24
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
To what end? If you want to speculate, a trillion dollar war in Iraq for one thing made up largely of no bid contracts to private contractors, one of which Our Ex VP was CEO of looks suspicious to me. You? Millions have died for less.

Flying out the Bin Ladin family on military planes and tax payer expense while everyone else was grounded was a nice gesture too.

Conclusive evidence per LR's post above, no. Suspicious, Yes. Reassuring my faith in the Gov? He11 no.

So let me get this straight - you accept that Al Qaeda attacked the WTC. But you think that a secret government cabal didn't think that was quite enough, so arranged to have a bomb or missile hit the Pentagon at the same time. Because then they'd have a reason for war.

Oh, and they thought it would be much easier to divert a plane full of passengers to parts unknown, somehow fooling radar, and kill all of the passengers later, rather than simply take the hijacked plane into the Pentagon.

And all of this Rube Goldbergian machination to further a plot that would make the biggest hack writers in Hollywood laugh at the comical implausibility of it all?

To quote Eric Cartman - "The f***, dude. Seriously."

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:29 PM   #25
pplassm
Founding Member

Back to the original post. Didn't that white-supremacist dude who shot the guard at the Holocast Museum try to arrest the members of the Fed?
Old 07-31-2009, 11:02 PM   #26
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Back to the original post. Didn't that white-supremacist dude who shot the guard at the Holocast Museum try to arrest the members of the Fed?
And, your point?
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #27
pplassm
Founding Member

Well, this is all about the Fed, right?

And the Illuminati.