Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 07-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Default you want conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
I'm one of the conspiracy kooks on the whole 9/11 thing at least on the pentagon strike. I remember watching live when they first showed the pentagon and saw only a small hole and no damage where wings, tail and engines had to burn in (along with a beautiful green lawn all the way up to the ground level impact hole). Later after the fire and collapse it looked like a plane hit it, but not when it first occurred. Lost a good friend who was a flight attendant on one of the tower strikes and lost an entire client company at the point of impact. Luckily my friends who worked in the area got out ok though.
No need for loony Youtube videos and wacked out Truthers. No. Check out the new food safety act that's coming up fpr vote in the house.. A real humdinger. A protection racket for big agribusiness that will wipe out the last remaining small family farms especially the organic ones.

Could the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 be the End to Farmers’ Markets and Organic Farms? : Eco Child’s Play
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
I'm one of the conspiracy kooks on the whole 9/11 thing at least on the pentagon strike. I remember watching live when they first showed the pentagon and saw only a small hole and no damage where wings, tail and engines had to burn in (along with a beautiful green lawn all the way up to the ground level impact hole).
Jesus, I hope you're kidding.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #13
pplassm
Founding Member

Quote:
I'm one of the conspiracy kooks on the whole 9/11 thing at least on the pentagon strike. I remember watching live when they first showed the pentagon and saw only a small hole and no damage where wings, tail and engines had to burn in (along with a beautiful green lawn all the way up to the ground level impact hole). Later after the fire and collapse it looked like a plane hit it, but not when it first occurred. Lost a good friend who was a flight attendant on one of the tower strikes and lost an entire client company at the point of impact. Luckily my friends who worked in the area got out ok though.
Um. I lost friends in the Pentagon, and know people who were at the scene.

No conspiracy, Bro. Airliner hit it.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
12er
Founding Member

3 of us were watching a live network feed of the first shot of the Pentagon before the fire trucks were on the lawn. It was of a fiery hole one story in diameter and didn't show any exterior damage where you would assume two gas filled wings with an engine hung off each would make. We all looked at each other puzzled and they cut back to NYC. By the time they cut back trucks were everywhere and the place was fully engulfed.

A while back a buddy of mine sent me a link to the above video and I watched it just to see if that footage was included and I could wash my mind of it. Its not in that video, nor could I find it on the web on any of the conspiracy sites that popped up when I searched for it (a conspiracy within a conspiracy).

Did 3 of us in the shock of the moment not see what we saw, very possible. Convincing yourself you didn't see what you saw is another matter with the amount of clarity I have of that day.

My most surreal motorcycle ride home ever. 40 miles of empty freeway across a totally empty bay bridge, at 110mph, looking for planes as a few were still inbound.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:28 AM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
3 of us were watching a live network feed of the first shot of the Pentagon before the fire trucks were on the lawn. It was of a fiery hole one story in diameter and didn't show any exterior damage where you would assume two gas filled wings with an engine hung off each would make. We all looked at each other puzzled and they cut back to NYC. By the time they cut back trucks were everywhere and the place was fully engulfed.

A while back a buddy of mine sent me a link to the above video and I watched it just to see if that footage was included and I could wash my mind of it. Its not in that video, nor could I find it on the web on any of the conspiracy sites that popped up when I searched for it (a conspiracy within a conspiracy).

Did 3 of us in the shock of the moment not see what we saw, very possible. Convincing yourself you didn't see what you saw is another matter with the amount of clarity I have of that day.

My most surreal motorcycle ride home ever. 40 miles of empty freeway across a totally empty bay bridge, at 110mph, looking for planes as a few were still inbound.
Being on the way in the wings were largely empty of fuel. You have to remember that an airplane is a thin aluminum shell and in a crash can virtually disintegrate. Also if it were an internal bomb there would be lot of rubble blown out away from the building in a semicircle.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Last edited by seruzawa : 07-31-2009 at 07:33 AM.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:41 AM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"A while back a buddy of mine sent me a link to the above video and I watched it just to see if that footage was included and I could wash my mind of it. Its not in that video, nor could I find it on the web on any of the conspiracy sites that popped up when I searched for it (a conspiracy within a conspiracy)."

So let me guess, you came to the conclusion that it REALLY IS all Bush's fault?
Old 07-31-2009, 03:41 PM   #17
schizuki
Founding Member

OK, so what happened to the missing plane and all of its passengers? And to what end?

I mean, seriously. All of that vs. what you thought you saw or didn't see on TV?

Seriously?

I weep for this world.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
So let me guess, you came to the conclusion that it REALLY IS all Bush's fault?
Nope, came to the same conclusion you guys rant about every day on here, "Question Authority!" You see something suspicious, you become suspicious. I'm 99% certain the plane went in, only a set of images and feelings that day left open a sliver of doubt. That and I never trust any "official word" the gov throws out, nor do you (this issue aside).
Old 07-31-2009, 05:22 PM   #19
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

They like to get you in a compromising position
They like to get you there and smile in your face
They think, theyre so cute when they got you in that condition
Well I think, its a total disgrace

Chorus:
I fight authority, authority always wins
I been doing it, since I was a young kid
Ive come out grinnin

So I call up my preacher
I say: gimme strength for round 5
He said: you dont need no strength, you need to grow up, son
I said: growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,
And dying to me dont sound like all that much fun

Chorus:
Ive come out grinnin

Ive come out grinnin
Oh no
Oh no

Chorus:
Ive come out grinnin
Ive come out grinnin
Old 07-31-2009, 05:32 PM   #20
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
OK, so what happened to the missing plane and all of its passengers? And to what end?

I mean, seriously. All of that vs. what you thought you saw or didn't see on TV?

Seriously?

I weep for this world.
To what end? If you want to speculate, a trillion dollar war in Iraq for one thing made up largely of no bid contracts to private contractors, one of which Our Ex VP was CEO of looks suspicious to me. You? Millions have died for less.

Flying out the Bin Ladin family on military planes and tax payer expense while everyone else was grounded was a nice gesture too.

Conclusive evidence per LR's post above, no. Suspicious, Yes. Reassuring my faith in the Gov? He11 no.