Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 07-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

[quote=Buzglyd;219526]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post

Ken I feel for you and the boy, however, if you had walked into that treatment with a wad of cash it would have trumped everything.

That will land you in jail under the new system.

You'd be amazed how many Drs have set up shop in Mexico already. It makes me glad I live near the border because I'll be driving down there for care with my checkbook (and maybe an AK47).
The Dems are basically proposing to eventually draft all heal thcare workers into a nationalized system, set their pay and everything else and criminalize private care. I don't know for sure, but didn't we fight a Civil War already over slavery? Does it frighten anyone else besides me that the Congress has become so overbearing and arrogant that they think they can make millions of people into govt workers against their will? Are Americans willing to approve such oppression now if they are given nothing more than false promise of freebies? I guess so. After all the Canadians didn't say boo when their govt turned their health care workers into servants. But then a population that will placidly accept the murders of the unborn will probably accept any evil.... and call it good.

Has anyone yet thought that maybe if doctors are given pay scales that are no better than plumbers or engineers that there will be no reason to go to the trouble to be a doctor? Will we then have to force people to become doctors like a sort of draft for military service? does anyone in Congress ever try to think beyond the immediate? Doesn't sound like it.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #22
schizuki
Founding Member

[quote=Kenneth_Moore;219516]
Quote:
Why don't the [sophomoric euphemism for "Republican" deleted] step up with their own plan
Um... because the government has no f***ing business being involved in health care at all?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #23
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Has anyone yet thought that maybe if doctors are given pay scales that are no better than plumbers or engineers that there will be no reason to go to the trouble to be a doctor? Will we then have to force people to become doctors like a sort of draft for military service? does anyone in Congress ever try to think beyond the immediate? Doesn't sound like it.
Liberals never think of consequences. They only care about good intentions.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #24
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
Liberals never think of consequences. They only care about good intentions.
And since we MUST separate Church and State, it matters little what the Road to Hell is asphalted with..........
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #25
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

I just heard from El Rushbo that with the new health care plan, the Dems are going to castrate all males over the age of 14, after they've extracted sufficient sperm to use in their man/animal genetic hybrid experiments. Women from 12 to 24 are going to be rounded up and put into "baby farms" where a super potent soldier race will be created, while excess stem cells are harvested to keep Ted Kennedy and other aging liberal politicos alive virtually forever.

THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!!!

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 07-23-2009 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I misspelled "Rushbo"
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:29 PM   #26
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
excess stem cells are harvested to keep Ted Kennedy and other aging liberal politicos alive virtually forever.
Oh, well that's good. One less thing to worry about.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #27
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I just heard from El Rushbo that with the new health care plan, the Dems are going to castrate all males over the age of 14, after they've extracted sufficient sperm to use in their man/animal genetic hybrid experiments. Women from 12 to 24 are going to be rounded up and put into "baby farms" where a super potent soldier race will be created, while excess stem cells are harvested to keep Ted Kennedy and other aging liberal politicos alive virtually forever.
Are you sure that Rush wasn't quoting Obama? Because he hasn't read the bill either.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #28
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Are you sure that Rush wasn't quoting Obama? Because he hasn't read the bill either.
This is all hush-hush insider information available only to those who have paid subscriptions to Rushbo's website. I really shouldn't have said anything at all....keep it on the down-low, ok?
Old 07-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #29
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I think after reviewing the facts with Acorn and his new policy on minorities & university admissions, this administration will go down in history as one of the most crooked ever to occupy the White House.

There's just too many "smoking guns" that the liberal media chooses to ignore. Since we were about to revolt after the last boob who occupied the White House fouled things up, the Dems had to think quick, and put a black face on the same old sh!t. He's a one worlder, a CFR man and in tight with the Bilderburg folks, just like all his financiers are (Geo Soros, Rockafeller, et.al.) And after reading some of the unbelievable crap his handlers spew out, this has become (or is about to) a tipping point for the future of the United States as we knew it.

I had hoped different, since divorcing myself from the Republican party, that indeed Obama would shake things up, and put us back on the right track. That we needed an outsider to right the wrongs that 30 years of crooks have foisted on the USA. But I was wrong. He's just another suit spewing the agenda of Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi.

God help us.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:10 PM   #30
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
I'm not sure why Ken keeps bringing up Rush Limbaugh. I don't think anyone here listens to him or gives a crap what he thinks. He was entertaining when clinton was Prez but he spent so many years making excuses for Bush's liberal social policies that he can KMA.