Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   What would we do without Joe? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/12587-what-would-we-do-without-joe.html)

Buzglyd 07-19-2009 11:03 AM

What would we do without Joe?

Gotta love old Joe offering insights on this clueless administration.

JOE BIDEN'S TERRIBLE TRUTHS - New York Post

Kenneth_Moore 07-19-2009 01:11 PM

newagetwotone 07-19-2009 02:38 PM

My fiance was the store manager of a dunkin' donuts for about a year, terrible if you're not trying to gain weight >_>

Did you know DD sells more cups of coffee than anyone else in the world. Not bad for only being on the east coast of the US.

V2Rider 07-19-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 219186)
Gotta love old Joe offering insights on this clueless administration.

JOE BIDEN'S TERRIBLE TRUTHS - New York Post

We also have Hillary apologizing for the US having caused global warming:

"We acknowledge now with President Obama that we have made mistakes in the United States, and we along with other developed countries have contributed most significantly to the problem that we face with climate change," she said. "We are hoping a great country like India will not make the same mistakes."

The hits just keep coming.

The_AirHawk 07-19-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

The Economy. Also in early July, Biden said "We misread how bad the economy was." This one is a bit different to explain away, since the administration billed itself as having super-genius comprehension of the problem and the necessary solutions. Now, many suspect, President Obama finds himself staring at a portrait of FDR, murmuring "Help me, Obi-Wan. You're my only hope."

What Biden meant to say, in his puckish way, that they misunderstood what an economy is, and how it works. Piling up a mountain of proposed taxes, mandates, regulations, do-nothing programs and pork unseen in such dimensions since Pink Floyd floated a dirigible pig over an outdoor concert might, in fact, prevent recovery.

So do not criticize him; applaud his palaver, and hope for more. Biden's "gaffes" are anything but -- they're simply what the administration is really thinking. Truer words have never been babbled.
I bloody love Joe.........

seruzawa 07-19-2009 09:03 PM

Yah, we knew the libs were America-haters for years. None of this is surprising. It's not so much that they are evil as that their minds have been filled with so much false data in school (Keynesisan economics, Marxism, post-modernism, etc) and elsewhere that they are incapable of thinking logically. Every computation must include higher taxes and more spending and reduced rights and less freedom. That's all they know how to do.

sarnali2 07-20-2009 07:08 AM

All they promised was "change", they didn't say for the better..

SmokeU 07-20-2009 07:54 AM

I thought you were talking about me for a minute.

The_AirHawk 07-20-2009 08:25 AM

I saw a bumper-sticker this morning: "I miss Bill".

It was on the back of a Ford Exploder with faded "Kerry for President" and "No More Years" stickers on it.

Only, the "Bill" sticker looked brand new...........

longride 07-20-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 219263)
I saw a bumper-sticker this morning: "I miss Bill".

It was on the back of a Ford Exploder with faded "Kerry for President" and "No More Years" stickers on it.

Only, the "Bill" sticker looked brand new...........

Hell, it was probably Bill's car. We can be sure it wasn't Hillary's!