Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   The GW farce continues (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/12402-gw-farce-continues.html)

seruzawa 06-30-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 217623)
The point was that the government weenies do the same thing regardless of the adminstration.

He's not "my" President. He's America's President. A beloved, honored, and respected man who will bring peace and prosperity beyond our wildest dreams. He's just soooo smart, us little guys don't understand the big picture he's working on.

I hope you are being sarcastic.

SmokeU 06-30-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 217629)
yes and spending 1 trillion dollars on the economy is not going to "take time" to feel it.

Doing nothing would take time as well, we just wouldn't have the debt.

It will be fun watching the country turn into California. It's worked really well for us here.

I *HATE* Kalifornia...

12er 06-30-2009 10:23 AM

I *hate* California Gov... But no finer state to live in, geographically speaking.

longride 06-30-2009 10:23 AM

"It will be fun watching the country turn into California. It's worked really well for us here."

Oh c'mon Buz! If Kaliforny left the Union, wouldn't you wonder how many states would go under?? I know of one that would go under for sure! LOL

seruzawa 06-30-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 217633)
I *hate* California Gov... But no finer state to live in, geographically speaking.

Yes. You are right. Kalifornia is the greatest place in the world. I think that everybody should live there.

SmokeU 06-30-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 217633)

I'll gladly take Minnesota over California; even with the funkyass winters we have.

schizuki 06-30-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 217602)
Ain't it though. Same sh:t, different day.

echoes criticisms of the EPA under the Bush administration, which was accused of suppressing a pro-climate change document.

"A coalition of conservation groups filed suit today against the Bush administration for refusing to complete a National Assessment of the impact of global warming on the environment, economy, human health and human safety of the United States. The assessment, due in November of 2004, is required by the Global Change Research Act of 1990."

Doesn't sound like "suppression" to me. Sounds like not throwing good money after bad. If it's some other document you mean, then I'd say it's more a matter of saying, "What is this crap?", and throwing it in the circular file. Where it belongs.

Hey, Ken, have you ever seen the movie "Rough Riders?" Quite excellent. Tom Berenger is Teddy Roosevelt. Stellar performance.

seruzawa 06-30-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 217634)
"It will be fun watching the country turn into California. It's worked really well for us here."

Oh c'mon Buz! If Kaliforny left the Union, wouldn't you wonder how many states would go under?? I know of one that would go under for sure! LOL

IBDeditorials.com: Michael Ramirez Editorial and Political Cartoons

Kenneth_Moore 06-30-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 217630)
I hope you are being sarcastic.

Yes, I'm utterly sick of all of them. Including Obama. At least the Supreme Court can make a decent decision. Once.

Buzglyd 06-30-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 217644)
Yes, I'm utterly sick of all of them. Including Obama. At least the Supreme Court can make a decent decision. Once.

Welcome to the grumpy old man club, Ken!

It took you long enough to gain admission.