Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 06-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
I thought we had to kill fanatical, jihadist Muslims, but apparently we just need to take them to the mall.
Yeah, well I think that both W and Obama were and are full of shyt. One can't show weakness to the radicals. On the other hand it's better to use a sniper rifle than area bombardment. We are always stuck with the choice between two equally unworkable "solutions" that the two criminal gangs offer. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

We need someone smart in charge for a change. Not these clowns with their Ivy League America-hating staff apparatchiks. Unfortunately our only choices are professional politicians... most of whom can barely remember to spell their own names correctly.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #22
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Since I don't get involed in political threads I won't bother to mention that the simplest solution would be a few arclight sorties loaded with fuel/air bombs.

Following Sir Arthur Harris's tactics of using 10k lb "cookies" first to crack the buildings open, then follow up with willy pete to get a nice blaze going should get even the most adament jihadists attention and show them that in the modern age we don't saw peoples heads off on camera to prove a point, we obliterate your population centers one by one until you get the f*cking picture and go back to banging goats in the ass.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #23
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

No need for all that Sarnali. Obamalama made a wonderful speech, and all the Muslims are going to be our friends and every thing will just be peachy-keen. We all never knew that all you need to to is talk nicely to maniacs and they will come right around. Imagine if we were all more like John Lennon! Oops, bad example, some idiot shot him to death.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #24
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Sorry, it's my Anglo- Saxon blood, we do have a history of imposing our will on indiginous folk who if it wasn't for our racist oppression would love and welcome us into their countries with open arms.

I'm sure if we and Israel sat down with the Hamas, PLO, Taliban and the rest of our Muslim brothers and explained that just because Jews was able to turn a rocks and scrub desert into a oasis of prosperity while right next door you still live in the middle ages doesn't mean you should dislike them. And just because we built up an oil industry for you that allows your leaders the opulant lifestyle they lead, while you're still strapping explosive vests on your children that you should hate us....through peace and understanding we can all love one another as all our many versions of God ask us too.......

Old 06-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #25
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
We won the cold war by showing them we had a better way of life? Ken, are you kidding me?

We had a massive military buildup that the commies couldn't hope to compete with given the fact the the gov't ran everything. The Soviet economy collapsed and Gorby capitulated.

The lefty re-write of history marches on.
It's not "lefty history." All the experts agree that the small markets that sprang up around the USSR that began capitalism is what collapsed communism. Sure, the military build up had an influence, but it was Russians wanting to buy Levis that won the Cold War.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:28 PM   #26
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Since I don't get involed in political threads I won't bother to mention that the simplest solution would be a few arclight sorties loaded with fuel/air bombs.

Following Sir Arthur Harris's tactics of using 10k lb "cookies" first to crack the buildings open, then follow up with willy pete to get a nice blaze going should get even the most adament jihadists attention and show them that in the modern age we don't saw peoples heads off on camera to prove a point, we obliterate your population centers one by one until you get the f*cking picture and go back to banging goats in the ass.
Since they don't have a lot of big cities, and the majority people live in very rural areas (especially the extremists), WWII bombing strategies won't work so well. You aren't trying to destroy an industrial base either. Something like a biological attack would be the most effective, and leave the countryside in good shape for future oil extraction.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #27
seruzawa
The Toad

Well, I don't have any problem with talking. The problem is when you believe that talking trumps the reality that there are just some people who only intend to kill you and return your women to slave conditions and no amount of talk is going to convince those particular people. At least if you are talking you can say, "See we tried" as you level their huts and drop cluster bombs on their goats.

However do you realize just how much the ammunition and arms to mount even a small insurgency costs? Trust me on this, these attacks on the West are being financed by the very same international financial institutions that we just bailed out under cover of bailing out AIG, etc. These internationalists like George Soros kept the Soviet Empire alive for 70 years. They believe in wars because it is profitable for them and enables all sorts of money making operations besides arms, like currency trading, etc.

Take out those guys and there'll be no money for Bin Laden or the NKs or anyone of those rancid places that can't even feed themselves.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:36 PM   #28
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Sorry, it's my Anglo- Saxon blood, we do have a history of imposing our will on indiginous folk who if it wasn't for our racist oppression would love and welcome us into their countries with open arms.

I'm sure if we and Israel sat down with the Hamas, PLO, Taliban and the rest of our Muslim brothers and explained that just because Jews was able to turn a rocks and scrub desert into a oasis of prosperity while right next door you still live in the middle ages doesn't mean you should dislike them. And just because we built up an oil industry for you that allows your leaders the opulant lifestyle they lead, while you're still strapping explosive vests on your children that you should hate us....through peace and understanding we can all love one another as all our many versions of God ask us too.......
They aren't Martians, Sarnali. They're Moms and Dads and kids and grandparents and teachers and business people and students. They aren't exactly like us in every way, but they are "people", just like us.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:39 PM   #29
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"All the experts agree....." Name one. In fact name two. I'd love to see who qualifies as an 'expert' in your world.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #30
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
They aren't Martians, Sarnali. They're Moms and Dads and kids and grandparents and teachers and business people and students. They aren't exactly like us in every way, but they are "people", just like us.

So were the germans and japanese but it didn't seem to bother us then, nor did it bother them to try the same on us. To quote AVM Harris, "you have sown the wind, now you must reap the whirlwind