Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 05-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #21
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
At last...a ray of hope.
You forgot fun! Lots of fun! The Libs spent 8 years rooting against our country, and not a peep from any of them about 'unfair'. Fu^k unfair. I don't think it's that big a deal when the favor is returned in kind. What goes around always comes around. The last two words I want to hear out of a lying Liberal's mouth is 'unfair' and 'conspiracy'. After the last 8 years, they earned everything they get.

Last edited by longride : 05-28-2009 at 12:42 PM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #22
BikePirate
Banned

longride said "Obamalama deserves, and earned, the same treatment Bush got. All he does is complain about the last administration when he has failed, so I guess we can complain about this one. I'm loving this four years, and maybe the four after that. He was the guy with all the answers a few months ago. I guess the answers got harder once he actually had to come up with one."

Longride, I have to say that is easily the most intelligent statement that I have ever heard. MO is lucky to have a person as insightful and thoughtful as you. Keep up the good work. Everyone I know is behind your words 100%!

Last edited by longride : 05-28-2009 at 12:47 PM.
BikePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #23
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikePirate View Post
longride said "Obamalama deserves, and earned, the same treatment Bush got. All he does is complain about the last administration when he has failed, so I guess we can complain about this one. I'm loving this four years, and maybe the four after that. He was the guy with all the answers a few months ago. I guess the answers got harder once he actually had to come up with one."

Longride, I have to say that is easily the most intelligent statement that I have ever heard. MO is lucky to have a person as insightful and thoughtful as you. Keep up the good work. Everyone I know is behind your words 100%!
How you doin' KP?
Old 05-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #24
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"......but a lot of the stuff they're flinging at him is just stupid."

I couldn't care less if it is stupid, right, wrong, incorrect, or just plain BS, I'm going to fling it anyway. Obamalama deserves, and earned, the same treatment Bush got. All he does is complain about the last administration when he has failed, so I guess we can complain about this one. I'm loving this four years, and maybe the four after that. He was the guy with all the answers a few months ago. I guess the answers got harder once he actually had to come up with one.
You won't be laughing when the dollar is replaced as the world's reserve currency and the govt starts printing money to pay its bills after today's disastrous treasury auction. None of us will.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #25
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You won't be laughing when the dollar is replaced as the world's reserve currency and the govt starts printing money to pay its bills after today's disastrous treasury auction. None of us will.
Not much I can do about it but sling some crap in the direction it needs to be thrown. I just want to make it very clear that although Obamalama is Ken's personal savior, he certainly isn't mine. I think he was in over his head from day one on the job, but the Libs will keep kissing his ass all the way till it hits the floor.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #26
Buzglyd
Founding Member

He made a speech last night in front of a bunch of celebs and said the economy has turned the corner.

See? He fixed it. So there.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #27
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
He made a speech last night in front of a bunch of celebs and said the economy has turned the corner.

See? He fixed it. So there.
Which corner? The one that leads to Park Avenue, or down to Skid Row?
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #28
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
I think he was in over his head from day one on the job, but the Libs will keep kissing his ass all the way till it hits the floor.
Well duh. It's only about winning. The media is going to defend Obama because they are Democrat Party running dogs. One can feel nothing but contempt for the US Press. It is a propaganda machine no different than that of any totalitarian regime. We used to joke about Baghdad Bob. Well now "Baghdad Bob" is a good nickname for Jon Stewart or Katie Couric or any of that gang of lying crud. Leni Riefenstahl had nothing on Algore or Michael Moore.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #29
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I just saw on Larry King the other day that Joy Behar, the poster child for Liberal windbags, stated the the reason nobody makes jokes about Obamalama becuase he is 'so perfect'. I wonder what Kool-Aid that dumbass has been drinking? Don't worry there Joy, the jokes are on the way.......and they are going to be on us.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #30
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
I just saw on Larry King the other day that Joy Behar, the poster child for Liberal windbags, stated the the reason nobody makes jokes about Obamalama becuase he is 'so perfect'. I wonder what Kool-Aid that dumbass has been drinking? Don't worry there Joy, the jokes are on the way.......and they are going to be on us.
Another Chicago machine indictment today. Gotta love it.

Last edited by seruzawa : 05-28-2009 at 02:49 PM.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote