Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 05-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #21
12er
Founding Member

I just happily voted no on all Ca Props today.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2009, 01:10 PM   #22
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Fact is, conservatives give far more of their personal money to charities than liberals do"

Becuase for Liberals it's easier to talk about doing something rather than actually do it? Ken is as compassionate to inner city people as they come.......just as long as he never has to live there!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #23
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
I just happily voted no on all Ca Props today.

It won't matter much there 12. The horse is out of the barn in Kali. 32 billion in the hole and getting bigger every day. Here's the answer. The state needs to spend 10 times as much as it does now so that the deficit becomes 100 billion. That way they can duplicate what the Feds did. Ken says that's the solution. I agree. Give it a go and see how it works out for ya'll out there.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:24 PM   #24
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post

His approval of your posts goes a long way in proving that you are speaking nothing but nonsense. I always gauge my words by his approval of them. If he actually agreed with me, I'd change course pronto.
We differ there. I've never formed or changed my opinions based on what other people said about them, or if others approved or disapproved of what I think or say. I make up my own mind. If my thinking happens to be popular, that's fine. If everyone else thinks I'm full of it, that's fine too.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #25
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I love this bullshyt line you lefties spew. What a load of crap.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Fact is, conservatives give far more of their personal money to charities than liberals do. The fact is that liberals are the cheap stingy ones who don't help. They only spend other people's money. Generosity is measured by the personal time and money each person gives. It is not measured by voting to steal other people's money.
Interesting - and telling, that the study was conducted by an Liberal Apologist (Arthur C. Brooks) that was looking to prove his theory that Right-leaners were all mean-as-a-Badger stingy bastitches.

Goodon'im for having the guts to see his theory shot to hell, and publishing anyway.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #26
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
We differ there. I've never formed or changed my opinions based on what other people said about them, or if others approved or disapproved of what I think or say. I make up my own mind. If my thinking happens to be popular, that's fine. If everyone else thinks I'm full of it, that's fine too.

When a complete imbecile agrees with you, it's time to reconsider your approach, no matter what you say. It has nothing to do with 'popular' and everything to do with a mentally incompetent nutcase in complete agreement with you that is making you look bad. I'm sure glad he's on your side though! You guys were made for each other!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #27
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
When a complete imbecile agrees with you, it's time to reconsider your approach, no matter what you say. It has nothing to do with 'popular' and everything to do with a mentally incompetent nutcase in complete agreement with you that is making you look bad. I'm sure glad he's on your side though! You guys were made for each other!
Dude! That's kinda harsh, iddn't it? I mean, Ken is a stand-up guy - no need saddling him undeservedly with excess baggage. No matter WHAT his political leaning.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:16 PM   #28
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
It won't matter much there 12. The horse is out of the barn in Kali. 32 billion in the hole and getting bigger every day. Here's the answer. The state needs to spend 10 times as much as it does now so that the deficit becomes 100 billion. That way they can duplicate what the Feds did. Ken says that's the solution. I agree. Give it a go and see how it works out for ya'll out there.
If the state could print money like the feds, they would be. I vote no on all props but the wife talked me into the High Speed Rail last year. We need it and it will never get cheaper, so I bit the bullet on that one. Granted it will be 5x what they said the cost will be but better than 25x 5 years down the road.

Also I fully understand how conservatives donate more to charity. Most of us Godless heathens lean to the D side. The collection plate doesnt come around my couch while I'm watching motorcycle racing on speed. Actually thats "a" main reason why I am a Godless heathen, the 18 years I was programed in the church failed every time the collection plate went around. All powerfull God needs your money, never computed to me.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #29
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Dude! That's kinda harsh, iddn't it? I mean, Ken is a stand-up guy - no need saddling him undeservedly with excess baggage. No matter WHAT his political leaning.
Yeah. LR needs to apologize. Ken is always a gentleman about it. Better than most of us. Kook is just a lunatic who happened to read the same stuff Ken does and got kicked in the head. Now the record just plays over and over. Kind of like Guy Pearce in "Memento".
Old 05-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #30
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
If he can play the race card, I can play the KPuke card. What is fair is fair.