Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   So much for big talk! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/11902-so-much-for-big-talk.html)

seruzawa 05-18-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 213800)
Dude you can forget any answers from Ken. He just spews out nonsense without any backup. Obamalama has essentially changed NOTHING from what Bush did. He just makes lots of speeches and spews lots of BS for the Libs to clap loudly for, but where the rubber meets the road, he's doing the same thing Bush did, but remember, Bush is 'stupid' and Obamalama is 'smart' Get it? So if they do the same things, Obamalama does with thoughtfully, where Bush is reckless.Get in the game will ya?

Like I've been saying all along. These partisans don't care about anything but "winning". These guys put out a pretense of engaging in a discussion. Don't be fooled. One of the Progressive tricks to to engage other people in debate to keep their attention off of what other Progressives are doing to enslave the population. They want you to think you can reason with them. They pretend to offer compromise. Notice that the compromise always means that you give something up to them and they never give anything up. Ever. They have no intention of doing anything but creating their dream of a totalitarian utopia. Of course their "beautiful goal"is unattainable, but that didn't stop Progressives from slaughtering 100 million human beings in the 20th Century in pursuit of the Socialist Utopia.

Read "Rules for Radicals". This is what's going on on MO just like everywhere else. Check out the new SIEU Brownshirt Army. Time is running out.

EmeraldRider 05-18-2009 12:24 PM

Mr. Moore I salute you
 
But I won't try to help you because it would only make things worse because I am a total idiot who p!sses off everyone I come into contact with.

Long live George Bush!

EmeraldRider 05-18-2009 12:29 PM

longride, seruzawa, need to go. Their Censorship is unAmerican
 
This is the mantra of all Progressive America-hating baby-killers like myself:

Long live Vladimir Lenin. Hooray for Josef Stalin. Their only mistake was in not murdering enough people. Give me a chance and I will slaughter billions! All hail the Most Effective Progressive of All Time, Mao Tse-Tsung. A minimum of 40 million dead by his hand! All hail!

V2Rider 05-18-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 213768)
Re: the question on "if water-boarding would have saved three thousand Americans." If Santa Claus was real...you can fantasize all you want, it's pointless to make up scenarios. The fact is the intelligence community gave Duby a specific briefing while he was on vacation on his funny farm that Al Quieda was planning to hijack planes and attack targets in the US. He and Cheney ignored it, on purpose or out of stupidity, so it wouldn't have helped anyway. Not to mention the fact that information from torture is notoriously unreliable...the victim says anything to make it stop, truth be damned. So not only is it immoral and Un-American, it's ineffective. AND EVEN IF IT WAS 100% ACCURATE, IT WOULD STILL BE WRONG AND WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE DONE IT.

Have to call bullsh*t on the briefing Bush received. It was not specific and outlined the fact that terrorist wanted to hit us since the 90's. No specific intel on when and where. Here is the memo you cited:

White House Releases Pre-9/11 Intel Memo - April 10, 2004

Terrorist attacks are not fantasy. They do happen and I think the question is valid. Would you be willing to waterboard a few people who have already commited mass murder to save possibly thousands more? To me it's a no brainer. If you're so squeamish about that then what do think of Obama continuing missile strikes on Al Qaeda and killing them without a trial along with the civilian casualties. At least the three guys we did waterboard are still breathing. A lot more than I can say for our POWs.

Kenneth_Moore 05-18-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 213807)
Like I've been saying all along. These partisans don't care about anything but "winning". These guys put out a pretense of engaging in a discussion. Don't be fooled.

Oh please. So this is the evil "game" you hinted at a couple of weeks ago? Give me a break. I'm a working stiff like everybody else; trying to make a living for me and my son. From GE for chrissakes! My total involvement in the political system: sending a few bucks to the DNC during the last election and writing posts on MO. Oh yeah, I voted too. You give me waaaay too much credit; I have neither the time or energy to engage in some Machevellin plot to distract the good patriots while putting the Secret Plans of Destruction into place. I'm too busy doing laundry and helping with homework. Do you really believe that stuff?

If you guys just want to tell each other how bad Obama is without hearing a different opinion, start a NeoCon Only thread, I'll stay out of it. I think a lot of people like to hear both sides of an issue, that's democracy and freedom of speech in action.

However, if I can get a new bike or maybe a Dacha in the Urikrane by being a member of the secret evil underground, please forward me the link where I can sign up. The seminar business sure isn't booming. It's no fun living from paycheck to paycheck, especially since my 401K went to crap last year.

seruzawa 05-18-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 213823)
Oh please. So this is the evil "game" you hinted at a couple of weeks ago? Give me a break. I'm a working stiff like everybody else; trying to make a living for me and my son. From GE for chrissakes! My total involvement in the political system: sending a few bucks to the DNC during the last election and writing posts on MO. Oh yeah, I voted too. You give me waaaay too much credit; I have neither the time or energy to engage in some Machevellin plot to distract the good patriots while putting the Secret Plans of Destruction into place. I'm too busy doing laundry and helping with homework. Do you really believe that stuff?

If you guys just want to tell each other how bad Obama is without hearing a different opinion, start a NeoCon Only thread, I'll stay out of it. I think a lot of people like to hear both sides of an issue, that's democracy and freedom of speech in action.

However, if I can get a new bike or maybe a Dacha in the Urikrane by being a member of the secret evil underground, please forward me the link where I can sign up. The seminar business sure isn't booming. It's no fun living from paycheck to paycheck, especially since my 401K went to crap last year.

Gotcha!

Reeled another one in.

Kenneth_Moore 05-18-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 213826)
Gotcha!

Reeled another one in.

You're too darn smart for me Seruzawa, you win. Sigh.

Ed McMahon will be along with your BIG CHECK in a few days.

schizuki 05-18-2009 02:07 PM

"If I was Obama, and US forces captured militant irregulars under arms, I would instruct them to bring them to _____"

Fill in the blank.

schizuki 05-18-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 213823)
If you guys just want to tell each other how bad Obama is without hearing a different opinion, start a NeoCon Only thread, I'll stay out of it. I think a lot of people like to hear both sides of an issue, that's democracy and freedom of speech in action.

1) Call your opponent a racist. Check.

2) Claim your opponent gets his opinions spoon-fed from Rush. Check.

3) Call your opponent a "Neo-Con", even if he's libertarian. Check.

4) Imply that your opponent is somehow trying to "crush your dissent" because he disagrees with you. Check.

Don't worry, Ken, I don't have a similar playbook. I'll keep arguing the issues.

And I still like you. I mean, you're all I've got, what with nobody loving me except Jesus, and he's dead.

seruzawa 05-18-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 213828)
You're too darn smart for me Seruzawa, you win. Sigh.

Ed McMahon will be along with your BIG CHECK in a few days.

This is a sideshow.

The real target of all this insanity is pounding his keyboard right now and keeps trying to sneak back onto MO. I get a constant stream of insane PMs from the idiot. All go into the bit bucket. My last one netted a new identity and a message... all deleted. My record is still 6 responses from idiot boy. I think that if we all work together here we can finally induce a stroke or heart attack in the loonie

Actually, you do a pretty good job of holding up your side, Ken. And I agree that the waterboarding thing is a slippery slope. I've just seen to many instances where people change their opinion when it's "their" Party that's committing the crimes. I'll take the Democrats seriously when they actually get rid of those evil laws they were whining about all these years. So far no Dem has yet proposed any legislation to reverse the loss of civil liberties. All I see are more attempts to curtail even more freedom.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:34 PM.