Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Climate change? What happened to 'Global Warming' Ken?
Climate change, schlimate change. It's already near the 90's outside and it isn't even June. Remember that old movie where the nukes go off and everything starts burning and people flee the cities and stuff? That's Boca at 5 pm. Which I'm about to go roast alive in because I do the ATGATT thing these days.

Honestly, I don't know any more than you do. We're laymen on the subject, and we have to take the information from people we find credible. I find the theory that burning billions of tons of fossil fuels each day is going to have an impact on the climate more credible than the theory that a bunch of scientists are rigging the data. The bottom line is: who ya gonna believe? Unless we go become metorologists neither one of us really knows. And maybe the meteorologists and climatologists and schlimatologists don't really know either.

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 05-07-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: grammer n' spellin
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Excursions are junk, you need a Suburban, 0% financing, 5yr 100k warranty backed by Oblama hissef' and cash back to boot...."would you like tan or gray leather in that vehicle sir?".......
Junk??? Those babies are collectors items just waiting to happen. 15 years from now you'll see me on stage at Barrett-Jackson selling my mint condition '07 for $1,800,000. Manual and window sticker included.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:23 AM   #13
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

" And maybe the meteorologists and climatologists and schlimatologists don't really know either."

So maybe Algore got a Nobel for something he didn't really know? I'd say that's a big 'YES'.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:03 AM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
" And maybe the meteorologists and climatologists and schlimatologists don't really know either."

So maybe Algore got a Nobel for something he didn't really know? I'd say that's a big 'YES'.
Agreed. That was a bone they tossed him because they like him personally and they like his cause. Regardless of if he's right or wrong.