Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Follow up on the fly over. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/11808-follow-up-fly-over.html)

Buzglyd 05-06-2009 09:47 AM

Follow up on the fly over.

Since we paid for the photos shouldn't we be able to see them?

Sunlight is for suckers. The New York Post reported on Tuesday that the White House will not release the $328,835 snapshots taken of the president's Boeing VC-25A that buzzed lower Manhattan. The entire world has seen news and amateur photos and videos of the incident, but if President Obama has his way, taxpayers won't be able to see the flyover photos they paid for with their own money.

The Selective Transparency of Barack Obama

SmokeU 05-06-2009 09:52 AM

Imagine that maduraheap.

seruzawa 05-06-2009 10:09 AM

You think this madura is funny, just wait until the fallout from Obama's theft of Chrysler's bondholders interests bears fruit. Oh yeah it's real cute for a babbling cokehead to sit in the White House and talk about how much other people have to sacrifice. When did these DC elitists ever sacrifice anything?

Buz, watch foreign capitol flee the US like never before. Why invest? Obamalama will just call you names and steal your investment to give to his thuggish cronies in the UAW.

We have never ever had a more corrupt President in the entire history of the USA. Never. Nixon, Bush, FDR... small potatoes.

The_AirHawk 05-06-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 212528)
We have never ever had a more corrupt President in the entire history of the USA. Never. Nixon, Bush, FDR... small potatoes.

Well, he did learn his skilzorz from the Best, Yo!

longride 05-06-2009 11:17 AM

I think you guys are being kinda hard on Obamalama. He is having a bad day today. A bunch of innocent civilians were just killed in a bombing raid in Afghanistan, and Billary Clinton is 'weewy weewy sowwy' for it. I guess if you kill innocents and say you are 'weewy sowwy' then every thing is off the books and everything is OK. Glad a monster like Bush didn't kill those people becuase all the Libs would be down his throat and up his ass about it.

seruzawa 05-06-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 212540)
I think you guys are being kinda hard on Obamalama. He is having a bad day today. A bunch of innocent civilians were just killed in a bombing raid in Afghanistan, and Billary Clinton is 'weewy weewy sowwy' for it. I guess if you kill innocents and say you are 'weewy sowwy' then every thing is off the books and everything is OK. Glad a monster like Bush didn't kill those people becuase all the Libs would be down his throat and up his ass about it.

He's a murderer now, just like Bush. A war criminal! Where're the demands for impeachment?

longride 05-06-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 212541)
He's a murderer now, just like Bush. A war criminal! Where're the demands for impeachment?

By thier own standards they set for Bush, he certainly qualifies as a war criminal at this time. Remember all the tears Ken was shedding for those poor Iraqis? Where is the outrage from Ken now? I hear crickets chirping suddenly.

SmokeU 05-06-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 212542)
By thier own standards they set for Bush, he certainly qualifies as a war criminal at this time. Remember all the tears Ken was shedding for those poor Iraqis? Where is the outrage from Ken now? I hear crickets chirping suddenly.

I squished a cricket with my madurakicker the other day...

Kenneth_Moore 05-06-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 212542)

Chirp chirp.

Actually, I can differentiate between the war in Afghanistan and the war in Iraq. Iraq didn't do crap to us, and in fact, was on the verge of collapse (as evidenced by the invasion). Afghanistan, on the other hand, made itself a terrorist training ground, and was directly involved in 911. Their government was in on it.

While I (and hopefully any rational person) don't want to see civilians die in any theater, the war in Afghanistan is justified. So, in my mind, there is a big difference in what happens in the two wars.

longride 05-06-2009 01:31 PM

So you can justify killing Afghan civilians where you can't justify killing Iraqi civilians. Cool. Must be a peachy keen world you live in.