Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #21
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Ken is fine with restrictions of a Constitutional Right. I wonder then why the Libs like him howl with anger at ANY restrictions on the ongoing murder of unborn children? According to Ken the right to murder the unborn must go on unrestricted, yet we MUST contain those evil gun owners who MIGHT hurt somebody. Talk about a f*cked up society!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2009, 06:33 AM   #22
SmokeU
Registered Member

Doctors vs Gunowners

Doctors

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is

(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians

per year are120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physicianis0.171.

Statistics courtesy of U.S. . Dept of

Health andHuman Services.

Now think about this:

Guns

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S.

is80,000,000.

(Yes, that's 80 million)

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths

per year, all age groups,is

(C) The number of accidental deaths

per gun owneris

Statistics courtesy of FBI

So,statistically, doctors are approximately

9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctorsdo..'

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT

ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Pleasealert your friends tothis

alarming threat.

We must ban doctors

before this gets completely out of hand!! !!!

Out of concern for the public at large,

I withheld the statistics on

Lawyers

for fear the shock would cause

people to panic and seek medical attention!
SmokeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:38 AM   #23
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Ken is fine with restrictions of a Constitutional Right. I wonder then why the Libs like him howl with anger at ANY restrictions on the ongoing murder of unborn children? According to Ken the right to murder the unborn must go on unrestricted, yet we MUST contain those evil gun owners who MIGHT hurt somebody. Talk about a f*cked up society!
Keeping gun in closet baaaaad!

Chopping up an 8 month old baby in the womb gooooood!

Oops, that baby accidentally survived the abortion. We'll just put it on a shelf and let it die. Close the door so we can't hear it cry.

Eh. Who wants to punish anyone with a child?
Old 04-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #24
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Keeping gun in closet baaaaad!

Chopping up an 8 month old baby in the womb gooooood!

Oops, that baby accidentally survived the abortion. We'll just put it on a shelf and let it die. Close the door so we can't hear it cry.

Eh. Who wants to punish anyone with a child?

Ken used to think the US was special, and we will all have to answer in the afterlife for treating terrorists mean. Well Kenny, who's going to pay the piper in the afterlife for this??

UNITED STATES
Number of abortions per year: 1.37 Million (1996)
Number of abortions per day:
Approximately 3,700

That's right Kenny, 3,700 unborn children murdered EVERY DAY! I hope you don't have to explain to your maker why you supported this. I think I can explain why some murdering terrorist might deserve some 'special treatment' much easier. I'm 100% against baby murder.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:51 AM   #25
pplassm
Founding Member

Hey, is it OK to be pro-2d Amendment AND pro-choice?

Just askin.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:57 AM   #26
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
I am NOT "fine with restrictions of a Constitutional Right." I'm the one whose been yelling bloody murder over the invasion of our rights by the government...especially the spying on US citizens without warrants, the tossing out of Habeus Corpus (a keystone Constitutional right) with secret prisons...and more. The only difference between us that I can see is your priorities are different from mine. I'm less concerned about automatic weapons than I am freedom of speech. And as far as I'm concerned, the government getting into a woman's reproductive choices is the ultimate invasion of government into a private life.

I am NOT in favor of abortion. That's a big part of why I'm 53 y/o with a 10 y/o kid. But I damn sure didn't want the government telling me or his Mom what to do about it.

One more thing, Mr. R, before you get on my case about abortion, tell me what you're doing about the kids in orphanages and on the street...the ones who were born to the 16 y/o crack addict, or the family too poor to raise them. What are you doing about teaching birth control in school so kids don't get pregnant? Teaching abstinence? Ask Palin's kid how well that went...
Old 04-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #27
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Ken used to think the US was special, and we will all have to answer in the afterlife for treating terrorists mean. Well Kenny, who's going to pay the piper in the afterlife for this??

UNITED STATES
Number of abortions per year: 1.37 Million (1996)
Number of abortions per day:
Approximately 3,700

That's right Kenny, 3,700 unborn children murdered EVERY DAY! I hope you don't have to explain to your maker why you supported this. I think I can explain why some murdering terrorist might deserve some 'special treatment' much easier. I'm 100% against baby murder.

You see it's because it's the woman's body so you can't tell her what to do with it. Well, except that she can't smoke or drink if she decides to have the baby. And she can't sell it for sex either. Oh yeah, and she can't put drugs in it unless the govt or the doctors profit from it. And a psychiatrist can put her body in a mental ward without trial or hearing. But aside from that it's her body and no one can tell her what to do with it!

You think I can prosecute the Navy for sending me to boot camp? That qualified as torture. In fact I'll bet you can have the people who ran the schools where you grew up prosecuted for torture too! How about playing rap music? Isn't that torture?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 AM   #28
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Hey, is it OK to be pro-2d Amendment AND pro-choice?

Just askin.
I am.

Just sayin.'

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #29
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I am NOT "fine with restrictions of a Constitutional Right." I'm the one whose been yelling bloody murder over the invasion of our rights by the government...especially the spying on US citizens without warrants, the tossing out of Habeus Corpus (a keystone Constitutional right) with secret prisons...and more. The only difference between us that I can see is your priorities are different from mine. I'm less concerned about automatic weapons than I am freedom of speech.
I can see why you were so concerned, what with all the spying on anti-Bush citizens and the way they were rounded up and sent to the secret prisons. It was certainly a chill wind that blew through this country for eight years, when none dared criticize the Maximum Leader and all dissent was crushed.

Fortunately the Democrats have been in charge of Congress and the White House for three months, and have stopped all of that.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 07:31 AM   #30
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I am NOT "fine with restrictions of a Constitutional Right." I'm the one whose been yelling bloody murder over the invasion of our rights by the government...especially the spying on US citizens without warrants, the tossing out of Habeus Corpus (a keystone Constitutional right) with secret prisons...and more. The only difference between us that I can see is your priorities are different from mine. I'm less concerned about automatic weapons than I am freedom of speech. And as far as I'm concerned, the government getting into a woman's reproductive choices is the ultimate invasion of government into a private life.

I am NOT in favor of abortion. That's a big part of why I'm 53 y/o with a 10 y/o kid. But I damn sure didn't want the government telling me or his Mom what to do about it.

One more thing, Mr. R, before you get on my case about abortion, tell me what you're doing about the kids in orphanages and on the street...the ones who were born to the 16 y/o crack addict, or the family too poor to raise them. What are you doing about teaching birth control in school so kids don't get pregnant? Teaching abstinence? Ask Palin's kid how well that went...
agenda.

When life is so cheap that you can slaughter the unborn you are surprised that it's treated cheaply when it's 16 years old?

The money that people might spend helping these kids has already been confiscated by the govt and used to destroy the families that used to take care of their kids. It's called welfare. Back in the 50s the black communities had the lowest rate of divorce and single parent households in the USA. The Liberals fixed that with the Great Society. Don't you try to push the results of your policies on others.