Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   The stupidity of this White House boggles the mind (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/11709-stupidity-white-house-boggles-mind.html)

schizuki 05-05-2009 12:23 AM

Ken's lucky we're not going to hold your fandom against him.

longride 05-05-2009 04:35 AM

Nice stuff there War Hero!

longride 05-05-2009 04:39 AM

"I recall two civilzations that had strong sentiments on the topic; the Greeks were quite comfortable with homosexuality and their civilization was extemely successful for what, about a thousand years? Then there were the Nazis, who agreed with your perspective and found a solution...but they didn't do so good."

Solid evidence that being gay saved civilization! Great!

Ken's giving a genetics class today! So are murderers and child molestors made too Ken? I'd love to hear this. How about people that are bi-sexual? They made that way too? How about cross-dressers? They made like that? Let me know. I'd LOVE to hear your answers. This should be good.

seruzawa 05-05-2009 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 212352)
So are murderers and child molestors made too Ken? I'd love to hear this. How about people that are bi-sexual? They made that way too? How about cross-dressers? They made like that? Let me know. I'd LOVE to hear your answers. This should be good.

Don't forget that gays, who comprise about 1% of the population, commit about 35% of the pedophile attacks. Oh yeah, and there's that 35 year shorter expected life span thing. But, never mind. Just drink more kool-aid.

The Greeks also had slavery and used to vote to take all the wealth of rich people whenever they felt like it. Maybe we should have that too.

SmokeU 05-05-2009 05:25 AM

I was made to ride motorlcycles.

I also take a nice madura once a day or so.

longride 05-05-2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 212365)
I was made to ride motorlcycles.

I also take a nice madura once a day or so.

Oh shut up. If you don't have something goofy and stupid to say here, I'll kick yer butt from here to the moon!

SmokeU 05-05-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 212367)
Oh shut up. If you don't have something goofy and stupid to say here, I'll kick yer butt from here to the moon!

I've always wanted fresh cheese!! When do we leave?

I had 250 miles on the clock before filling up yesterday. I LOVE that 7.5 gallon tank.

schizuki 05-05-2009 05:47 AM

When I drink Metamucil, my madura floats. Is that normal?

sarnali2 05-05-2009 08:00 AM

You ride a madura? Jeezus Krist you are a pervert......

Personally I find multiple wives would be a curse, not a blessing. Having one at a time has been more than enough trouble for me thank you. As for gays I don't really care one way or the other, as long as they behave with some sense decorum in public I couldn't care less what they do in private. That aplies to straight people too of course, a little self control goes a long way.

Alkys and drug addicts? put them in labor camps and get some honest work out of them. Give 'em three square meals a day, clean clothes and a shower and let them pick up litter or paint over graffiti..... something useful for a change instead of laying in their own piss on the sidewalk.