Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   The stupidity of this White House boggles the mind (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/11709-stupidity-white-house-boggles-mind.html)

Buzglyd 05-04-2009 07:11 AM

Oh George, You know the evil puppetmaster Cheney forced Powell to say all that stuff. Either that or the wily Bush fooled him into saying it.

SmokeU 05-04-2009 07:51 AM

I was at the Herbert H. Humphrey Metrodome last week.

sarnali2 05-04-2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 212227)
I was at the Herbert H. Humphrey Metrodome last week.

Why you Nattering Nabob of Negitivity you.........

SmokeU 05-04-2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 212232)
Why you Nattering Nabob of Negitivity you.........

You're just jealous you didn't get to see the Twins rape the Rays.

sarnali2 05-04-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 212236)
You're just jealous you didn't get to see the Twins rape the Rays.

pfffft...I got to drink a couple of Stela's and watch the Seattle Sounders battle the Chicago Fire to a 1-1 draw on the big screen at some tavern in West Seattle, while a Stevie Ray Vaughn wannabe tried his best to deafen me....

longride 05-04-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 212239)
pfffft...I got to drink a couple of Stela's and watch the Seattle Sounders battle the Chicago Fire to a 1-1 draw on the big screen at some tavern in West Seattle, while a Stevie Ray Vaughn wannabe tried his best to deafen me....

Sounds like you had a much better time than Smoke there did! :D

sarnali2 05-04-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 212240)
Sounds like you had a much better time than Smoke there did! :D

Yeah it was pretty good game and the band was halfway decent.....not to crowded.... pints of Stela Artois for $2.00 plus some drunk chic kept hikin' her shirt up on the dance floor 'till her ol' man dragged her home...all in all a pretty good evening LOL

SmokeU 05-04-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 212241)
Yeah it was pretty good game and the band was halfway decent.....not to crowded.... pints of Stela Artois for $2.00 plus some drunk chic kept hikin' her shirt up on the dance floor 'till her ol' man dragged her home...all in all a pretty good evening LOL

I think I'd have rather had your evening too!!8)

sarnali2 05-04-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 212244)
I think I'd have rather had your evening too!!8)

Just another rainy Saturday night in West Seattle, the armpit of the Puget Sound Basin.........

seruzawa 05-04-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 212217)
I figured the only response to the post would have to be something to the effect that Powell was a liar or worse. Funny, a few years ago he was an icon for the Conservatives, once he made a choice that defied the party line he became an enemy...decades of leadership and service notwithstanding.

I always wondered why they tried to keep the Utonians (Mormons? LSDs?) from having multiple wives. What punishment could be worse than the crime?

With Gay Marriage soon to be legal it's only a matter of time until polygamy and any other form of marriage are legal too. Then I can take all 5 of them out to dinner proudly.

You misunderstand me Ken. I've never did like Colin Powell. I thought he was a terrible choice for SoS. You'll find few Vietnam Vets who have the time of day for REMF staff pogue careerists like Powell... always in the rear with the gear.

You also err if you think I ever supported the invasion of Iraq. I'm just not going to tolerate left wing hypocritical propaganda. The Democrats are responsible for all of our major foreign wars, except the Spanish-American War and the Iraq Wars, which are comparatively small potatoes. They can go suck eggs with their phony pacifism.

Whether that war was justified is irrelevant. We have to deal with the situations that W left us. Timetable pullouts are a bad idea. In many things, actually.