Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 05-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #111
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Heh. Isn't his "Rainbow Coalition" the one that goes-around and blackmails/strongarms "contributions" from Corporations every few years? Last year (and 3-years prior to then), he was calling for a "Boycott" and picket of my parent-company. That is, until they gave the R.C. ~$135,000; then we were determined to be "Racism-Free".

'Til next year................
Oh yeah. Jesse is now the ultimate huckster. he threatened to sue Coke years ago and got his brother a distributorship pronto for hush money. Jesse can play the race card like no other. He also wanted to cut off Obamalama's nutz too! Gotta love Jesse!

Jesse Jackson's shakedown methods

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #112
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"It was said that you could not expose segregation in the North because it was subtle. This actually was everything except subtle. It was dynamic, it was real, blatant, ugly, violent."
—Jesse Jackson, SCLC organizer

I rest my case.
The claim that the civil rights movement was led by Democrats is just plain false. There is absolutely no truth to it. None.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #113
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
The claim that the civil rights movement was led by Democrats is just plain false. There is absolutely no truth to it. None.
Well, Ken thinks Colin Powell was against the Iraq War too, so this 'fact' really isn't a big surprise. It's just 'The World According to Ken'.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #114
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Modern civil rights were led by Democrats.
And a bunch of other Democrats were attacking them with fire hoses and dogs. Meanwhile the Repubs sat on the sidelines until the vote came up, and supported it by 82% and 80% vs. 69% and 63% for the Dems.

How you can take those facts and spin them into Democratic virtue/Republican racism is beyond me. But then I've never known a liberal Democrat who was a rigorous logician. Those things seem mutually exclusive.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:41 AM   #115
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Hey Socko! At least you're taking my Advice about your name - it'll really help us to keep track of who you are yesterday, today, tomorrow, next week............
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by longride : 05-01-2009 at 12:05 PM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #116
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Oh, and you and your boy "Wheelwrong" should ACTUALLY READ the shyte you plan to post-up before doing-so. Took me like 20-seconds to notice this:

div#related-article-links p a, div#related-article-links p a:visited {color:#06c;} THE former American secretary of state Colin Powell has revealed that he spent 2½ hours vainly trying .....blah-blah, blah, SNIPZ.....

Powell has become increasingly outspoken about the level of violence in Iraq, which he believes is in a state of civil war. “The civil war will ultimately be resolved by a test of arms,” he said. “It’s not going to be pretty to watch, but I don’t know any way to avoid it. It is happening now.”
He added: “It is not a civil war that can be put down or solved by the armed forces of the United States.” All the military could do, Powell suggested, was put “a heavier lid on this pot of boiling sectarian stew”.

Yeah, THAT'S been accurate.

Feh.

Of course Powell did what he thought he had to do - and quit. Instead of actually trying to FIX something he insisted was broken, he went home and started Armchair Quarterbacking everything the US Military did from that point on.

Kinda like you, Socko.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by longride : 05-01-2009 at 12:05 PM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #117
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Who is ShortBlast, and why is he calling himself an idiot? I do appreciate his pat on my back though.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:43 PM   #118
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
That's absurd.

JFK - a leading Civil Rights advocate in my lifetime. Democrat.
LBJ - a leading Civil Rights advocate in my lifetime. Democrat.
Hubert Humphrey - Senator - wrote the friking Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Democrat.Even your much derided Jesse Jackson - Democrat.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it untrue.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #119
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

How about them Congress votes during that time?? Oh yeah, you just ignored that. You only named 3 freaking people out of MILLIONS, and suddenly the Demo-dopes were the leaders of Civil Rights. How about Mayor Daley -Democrat?? LOL
Old 05-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #120
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
How about them Congress votes during that time?? Oh yeah, you just ignored that. You only named 3 freaking people out of MILLIONS, and suddenly the Demo-dopes were the leaders of Civil Rights. How about Mayor Daley -Democrat?? LOL

Subscript: Richard J. and Richard M. Daley did more segregating of more African Americans than Southern Dixiecrats

Substance News - December, 2007
…One of the things that came to mind when Trent Lott announced that he was leaving Congress after more than three decades representing Mississippi (in both the House and the Senate) was the old Strom Thurmond question. Who did more segregating of black people (er, African Americans) — in both neighborhoods and public schools — since the end of World War II? Was it the avowed segregationists and Dixiecrats — like Thurmond and Lott — or the Yankee “liberals” like Chicago’s Daley family?

Well, if “data driven” history means anything, it was the Daleys — hands down. By the time Richard M. Daley began his program of ethnic cleansing (officially, it was called "housing reform") across the South Side of Chicago about six or seven years ago (i.e., “housing reform” to move poor black people away from Lake Michigan, “welfare reform” to make children’s lives even worse than they had been, and “school reform” to cover up the whole ugly deal), Chicago had more segregated all-black public schools than in Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida combined. Quite an accomplishment, that.

Between Richard J. Daley and Richard M. Daley, Chicago produced more all-black schools than there were (and are) in the entire state of Mississippi once the Brown decision was implemented (by the late 1960s) in the Heart of Dixie. Look at it another way. The “Heart of Dixie” might still be in that stretch of land between Pascagoula, Mississippi and Savannah, Georgia, but the soul of Dixie, the vicious segrgationism and white supremacist overlording, beats firmly (if souls beat) on the 5th floor of Chicago’s City Hall. “Daley” is be a synonym for “Segregation.” Instead of reality, however, “Thurmond” and “Lott” are synonyms for racism, while the Daley record, unsurpassed in U.S. History, is whited out of the history books, replaced by all those fairy tales about miracles of “school reform”… 