Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 04-29-2009, 04:31 AM   #11
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"So...your argument is that greenhouse gases aren't a danger to society?"

Yep, that's my argument. NO it isn't ridiculous in the least. Making the air cleaner has NOTHING to do with global warming. It's not only a lie, it's a BIG F*CKING LIE that has been debunked by any thinking human being.

You want ridiculous? Here it is:

Global Warming: CO2 Pollutant

Last edited by longride : 04-29-2009 at 05:40 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2009, 05:12 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"So...your argument is that greenhouse gases aren't a danger to society?"

Yep, that's my argument. NO it isn't rediculous in the least. Making the air cleaner has NOTHING to do with global warming. It's not only a lie, it's a BIG F*CKING LIE that has been debunked by any thinking human being.
Unintended consequences. Cap and Trade will result in MORE pollution, not less while increasing your energy costs dramatically. Here's why:

Europe already has Cap and Trade. They are losing what's left of their heavy industry to foreign countries that have NO pollution controls. When these operations move to these other countries they use NO pollution controls. So instead of reasonable pollution controls the environmentalists have created a stupid system that increases pollution worldwide.

The estimated cost of Cap and Trade will increase the average household's yearly energy costs buy thousands of dollars. The environmentalists are lying by pretending that industry won't pass the costs on to consumers.

The EPA recently decided to take total control of all US industry last week. What a surprise. Olnly a fool would think this a good idea.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:16 AM   #13
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Olnly a fool would think this a good idea."

You got one a couple of posts up.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:21 AM   #14
V2Rider
Premium Member

What amazes me is the hypocrisy of the greens. They're trying to put up a wind farm off the Cape in Massachusetts and Kennedy and Kerry are fighting tooth and nail to keep it out. Same thing in RI. They want to put up a wind farm along the coast but the complaint is that it will be visual pollution. In California they want to put up solar farms in the desert but the environmentalist are fighting it because it will possibly damage the desert flora and tortois. If ever there was a place suitable for a solar farm the Mojave is it. So much for walking the walk.

If we are the cause for the glaciers melting why are they finding Viking settlements under the receding ice?

There are a lot of scientist that claim, based on ice core samples, that it is temperature that causes an increase in CO2 not CO2 causing the temp to go up. Considering that temps have stabilized or gone down slightly over the past ten years and the ice pack in the Antarctic is actually increasing I think we'll see more people begin to realize this is all a money making scam.

I just hope it's not to late to stop the Cap and Trade tax that is coming. Once it starts neither party will get rid of it due to the amount fof revenue it will bring.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 AM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

It's called NIMBY dude. Same as some judge that orders school integration for district schools his kids will never attend. Algore's electric bill monthy is more than mine will be three total years. You figure it out.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:45 AM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2Rider View Post
What amazes me is the hypocrisy of the greens. They're trying to put up a wind farm off the Cape in Massachusetts and Kennedy and Kerry are fighting tooth and nail to keep it out. Same thing in RI. They want to put up a wind farm along the coast but the complaint is that it will be visual pollution. In California they want to put up solar farms in the desert but the environmentalist are fighting it because it will possibly damage the desert flora and tortois. If ever there was a place suitable for a solar farm the Mojave is it. So much for walking the walk.

If we are the cause for the glaciers melting why are they finding Viking settlements under the receding ice?

There are a lot of scientist that claim, based on ice core samples, that it is temperature that causes an increase in CO2 not CO2 causing the temp to go up. Considering that temps have stabilized or gone down slightly over the past ten years and the ice pack in the Antarctic is actually increasing I think we'll see more people begin to realize this is all a money making scam.

I just hope it's not to late to stop the Cap and Trade tax that is coming. Once it starts neither party will get rid of it due to the amount of revenue it will bring.
Already over 50% of the public no longer believe in GW. That's why the lefties are frantic to get this fascist atrocity passed and signed into law.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #17
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Already over 50% of the public no longer believe in GW. That's why the lefties are frantic to get this fascist atrocity passed and signed into law.

It's actually down to 34% from the last poll. Not many believe in Global.....oops...I mean Climate Cha.....oops....what is it going to be next week?
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #18
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
It's called NIMBY dude. Same as some judge that orders school integration for district schools his kids will never attend. Algore's electric bill monthy is more than mine will be three total years. You figure it out.
NIMBY? Duh, whats dat?

That was my point. They talk the talk but when push comes to shove and it's going to affect their world it's whole different matter.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:48 AM   #19
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"NIMBY? Duh, whats dat? "

Not In My Back Yard to put it bluntly waht is good for the goose ain't good for the gander.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:55 AM   #20
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
"NIMBY? Duh, whats dat? "

Not In My Back Yard to put it bluntly waht is good for the goose ain't good for the gander.
I guess I don't post enough for you to see it was sarcasm.