Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 04-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Apologies for this whole pirate thing

On behalf of my fellow Americans, I would like to apologize for this unseemly display of cowboy-like behavior from our crew that overpowered the Somali pirates.

On second thought...

USA! USA! USA!

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
V2Rider
Premium Member

Apology is not enough! They should be brought here, set free and given welfare like those poor boys in gitmo are going to be.

Where's Ronald Raygun when you need him. He probably would've sank everything that floats on the Somali coast.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:41 AM   #3
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Maybe we can dig Ronnie up, stuff him and keep him in a glass case like Lenin. He's the last pres we had with any nads

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Maybe we can dig Ronnie up, stuff him and keep him in a glass case like Lenin. He's the last pres we had with any nads
W had nads, he just sometimes listened to the wrong folks for advice. Rumsfeld for one.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 AM   #5
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2Rider View Post
W had nads, he just sometimes listened to the wrong folks for advice. Rumsfeld for one.

I'm sorry but I disagree, Ronnie was a self made man, him and Fancy Nancy were in a class by themselves. W was a spoonfed fratboy riding his dads coat tails. I'm not saying he's the baffoon he's made out to be by the Lefties but I don't see them in the same light

Old 04-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #6
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I have a good solution to the Somali problem: At the entrance to "the forbidden zone" where these freebooters cause all the problems, each cargo vessel should pick up a squad of Marines fully equipped for ship-to-dinghy warfare, i.e. a couple rocket launchers and a Ma Duce. Half inch slugs can do real damage to a fiberglass "speedboat"....at half a mile.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #7
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

That's what gets me, a SAW or a couple of AK47's and an RPG would keep these guys at bay. There in a flippin' fiberglass boat fer' krist's sake.

They just need someone willing to trade fire with them, put an ad in Soldier of Fortune and you'd have a gun crew in no time flat

Old 04-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #8
Barbara
Super Moderator

Hi Guys,

I guess I don't get it; we had to trash those idiots in that neighborhood in the early 19th century, and now they are at it again. How about if we calmly and carefully announce to whatever passes for a government in Somali-town that they get one chance. If a pirate attacks or takes a ship, we level a town, closest to the port of departure. One ship, one town. I bet pretty soon the townspeople along the coast would be less than enthused about pirates using their port facilities.

Lefties don't like that idea? OK, they can volunteer to be hostages, where they will no doubt charm the pirates out of their evil ways with rational discourse.......sure they will.......

If a flea bites you, do you have to respect it's rights? I don't think so....

Britney the BSA
Big John the BSA
Baby B. the BSA
Gemini the BSA/Triumph
Pip the Triumph T140v--(I have "Great Expectations")
The unnamed 1979 XS 650
Jaelith the '77 XS650/sidecar
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #9
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Jeez Barb, I like the cut of your jib. How would you like to be a moderator? We're missing one who just up and quit a few months back, you would add a touch of panache' to the job. Hows about it?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #10
schizuki
Founding Member

Let's recap: An American-flagged ship with an American crew delivering food aid to Kenya repels a pirate attack and continues on its mission of mercy.

Yep, America sucks. I can see why Michelle Obama has never been proud of it before.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote