Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 04-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #81
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
Sorry, you ain't suckin' me in.
He's on a tear because he sees his UAW pals on the wane. Thinks he'll be next.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #82
schizuki
Founding Member

Actually, my thinking has changed on this. I'm going to become a Democrat. See, I've always wanted Federal government spending restricted to roads, bridges, and frigates, like the Constitution says. Even if that means not getting goodies. But if I'm a Democrat, I can advocate for the taxes and the spending on all kinds of goodies, and then just not pay the taxes! And as a bonus, I can get a sweet Cabinet position! Awesome!

Spending other people's money is way cool!

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #83
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

au contraire mon frere, the International Union of Operating Engineers is small potatos compared to the rest like UAW and Teamsters, however we control a very specialized niche market.

The Navy just retired the Kitty Hawk and with it the BT rating, that means no more well trained High Pressure Steam Plant operators coming down the pike, couple that with the average age of Steam Engineers around 50~60 years old and we are a very valuable commodity indeed....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #84
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
no more well trained High Pressure Steam Plant operators coming down the pike, couple that with the average age of Steam Engineers around 50~60 years old and we are a very valuable commodity indeed....
Worth your weight in Salami Sammiches............
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #85
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
au contraire mon frere, the International Union of Operating Engineers is small potatos compared to the rest like UAW and Teamsters, however we control a very specialized niche market.

The Navy just retired the Kitty Hawk and with it the BT rating, that means no more well trained High Pressure Steam Plant operators coming down the pike, couple that with the average age of Steam Engineers around 50~60 years old and we are a very valuable commodity indeed....
I'm afraid that Microsoft has SteamPlantEngineer1.0 ready to roll. Sorry.....
Old 04-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #86
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Actually, my thinking has changed on this. I'm going to become a Democrat. See, I've always wanted Federal government spending restricted to roads, bridges, and frigates, like the Constitution says. Even if that means not getting goodies. But if I'm a Democrat, I can advocate for the taxes and the spending on all kinds of goodies, and then just not pay the taxes! And as a bonus, I can get a sweet Cabinet position! Awesome!

Spending other people's money is way cool!
Don't forget you also might be able to release important documents that label as potential terrorsits all returning veterans who think that the States might have the right to determine their own issues instead of the Federal govt. Then you get to recommend that the police monitor all the peaceful meetings of these dangerous radicals. On top of that you make no mention of the currently active liberal terrorist group - the Animal Liberation Front - which causes millions of dollars of damage each year.

Sounds great. Maybe I'll become a Democrat too! I've got some neighbors I don't like. Maybe I can order them for re-education.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:15 PM   #87
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Sounds great. Maybe I'll become a Democrat too!
Welcome aboard! You don't want to be associated with those right-wing domestic terrorists who rioted today at all those so-called "tea parties". You want to be on the Left with me, and the peaceful Seattle WTO protesters.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #88
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Welcome aboard! You don't want to be associated with those right-wing domestic terrorists who rioted today at all those so-called "tea parties". You want to be on the Left with me, and the peaceful Seattle WTO protesters.
It is amazing how quickly things can change. Just a couple days ago I was an unremarkable American schlumpf. Today I'm a potential terrorist! Doubly so because I learned combat tech at Democrat orders. Looks like Thomas Jefferson would make their list too.

I'm sure someone will show up to explain away yet another piece of incontrovertible evidence of the paranoid designs of the Obama administration.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:32 AM   #89
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Hell, in Illinois you are reported to the State Police if you buy more than one handgun within 30 days. Obviously you are a terror suspect at that point. Blue state too. Go figure.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #90
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Blue state too. Go figure.
Speaking of colored-state blasts, jacKball is back. Or an excellent imitator.