Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 04-14-2009, 08:58 AM   #61
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
That just brings back fond memories of everyone of us tagging his posts with LOLs and Best Post Here until he went nuts. Ok he went nutsier.

I know you're out there KP. Come back and dance a little!
I think there is real value to having KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGERAIDER on the forums. Never in my life have I encountered anyone as bizzare as him. It's truly remarkable to find that there are people in this world whose perception of reality is so utterly deviant from the norm. I've known complusive liars, braggarts, self-appointed experts, manic-depressives, etc. But I have never found one who combines all these characteristics at once, let alone to the degree that KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGERAIDER does.

When I started this thread it was to make the point that KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGERAIDER wants to be a martyr; that he deliberately sets himself up for scorn and abuse. And that banning is his own personal crusifixion. Watching him do this is darn good entertainment, albeit in a "dark humor" sort of way. Or maybe it's like looking at the mangled bodies in a car wreck, you know you shouldn't, but you still do.

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 04-14-2009 at 09:01 AM.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #62
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I think there is real value to having KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGERAIDER on the forums. Never in my life have I encountered anyone as bizzare as him. It's truly remarkable to find that there are people in this world whose perception of reality is so utterly deviant from the norm. I've known complusive liars, braggarts, self-appointed experts, manic-depressives, etc. But I have never found one who combines all these characteristics at once, let alone to the degree that KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGERAIDER does.

When I started this thread it was to make the point that KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGERAIDER wants to be a martyr; that he deliberately sets himself up for scorn and abuse. And that banning is his own personal crusifixion. Watching him do this is darn good entertainment, albeit in a "dark humor" sort of way. Or maybe it's like looking at the mangled bodies in a car wreck, you know you shouldn't, but you still do.
See KMo? We agree on something!

Well that and delicious Quizno sammiches.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #63
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
See KMo? We agree on something!

Well that and delicious Quizno sammiches.
Mmmm....I'm thinking Roast Beef au jus would go down nicely today.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #64
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post

There is mucho truth in that. Myself, I'm just worn out with his shyt. It was funny for about the first 4 years. Then tedious. At this point all the entertainment's been sucked out of it. I mean you can only watch Plan 9 From Outer Space so many times. And Plan 9 was a marvel of sanity and logic comparatively.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #65
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Or maybe it's like looking at the mangled bodies in a car wreck, you know you shouldn't, but you still do."

After you have seen enough car wrecks, you just stop looking. Same with KayPee. Before he was annoying, but now he's just boring.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #66
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"Or maybe it's like looking at the mangled bodies in a car wreck, you know you shouldn't, but you still do."

After you have seen enough car wrecks, you just stop looking. Same with KayPee. Before he was annoying, but now he's just boring.
I was about to post almost the same thing till I scrolled down to see your post. Yeah, it gets old.

I wish I could dredge up that post I did a couple of years ago that set him off. I excerpted posts where in one he'd say "4 lane super highways are THE SAFEST." Then another where he'd say "small two-lane country roads are THE SAFEST." It went on with about 6-8 complete contradictions. That's when he went apeshirt and started the hate spam.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #67
Barbara
Super Moderator

Hi Guys,

OK, got it. He sounds exactly like a nut-case (sack?) that we had to ban from another site wherein I hang out. Always preaching, teaching and insulting, and never provably riding...turned out he was an old recluse living in an apartment in NYC, preaching from a motorcycle encyclopedia and Wikipedia, no doubt with a terminal case of 'roids.

Well, it's nice to know that it won't be dull around here.....

Britney the BSA
Big John the BSA
Baby B. the BSA
Gemini the BSA/Triumph
Pip the Triumph T140v--(I have "Great Expectations")
The unnamed 1979 XS 650
Jaelith the '77 XS650/sidecar
Barbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #68
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

pretty much my feelings on the matter. Funny, then annoying, now it's just tedious, I'll ban him everytime I see him since he doesn't seem to get it.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #69
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
Hi Guys,

Well, it's nice to know that it won't be dull around here.....

Anytime it gets boring Ken and I try to stir up all the neocon right wing knee jerk reationary libertarians on the board with some BS. They fall for it everytime, like shooting fish in a barrel. Sometimes I almost believe my own bullsh*t......

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #70
schizuki
Founding Member

Ah, kpaul, the memories...

Like when he was repeatedly challenged to post a picture of his alleged motorcycle, which he claimed was a yellow 600 Ninja. So he posted a pic. And someone quickly discovered that it was a photo from an online review by Dirck Edge.

Or when he wrote about getting his bike out for its first spring ride. Then a few days later talked about how his bike was still in the shop from December. When I called him on it, he admitted I caught him in a "k-fib", ha ha.

Or how his marital status changed monthly. He's been married and divorced about seven times with the same woman.

Or how his age kept changing.

Now he claims to be an equestrian. I have no doubt that he's never been within ten feet of a horse that wasn't painted and bobbing up and down on a big spinning platter.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote