Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   More competence... (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/11326-more-competence.html)

seruzawa 04-02-2009 03:23 PM

More competence...

... from you-know-who:

WHITE HOUSE GIVES REPORTERS PHONE NUMBER FOR SEX LINE - New York Post

Looks like Zero is continuing the Clinton Administration policies in more ways than one.

acecycleins 04-02-2009 03:55 PM

Didn't this happen in the Bush Administration tour 1? Seems like I'd ask for a number change to something that couldn't be confused. Like: 1-800-WH-PRESS (947-7377)

The_AirHawk 04-02-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

In a press release, the White House accidentally listed a sex line number for journalists seeking an "on-the-record briefing call with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and National Security Adviser Jim Jones to discuss the NATO summit."

But after dialing, a soft-voiced female recording that was clearly not Clinton asked for a credit card number if you "feel like getting nasty."
Are they absolutely SURE it wasn't Hillary? I mean, I bet that broad could talk the pants off the statue in the Lincoln Memorial...........

Kenneth_Moore 04-03-2009 06:35 AM

WhiteHouse.com: For The People - By The People used to be a sex site. I guess somebody finally bought the url after a few thousand teachers, parents, and kids got a quite a shock...

Kenneth_Moore 04-03-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 209193)
Are they absolutely SURE it wasn't Hillary? I mean, I bet that broad could talk the pants off the statue in the Lincoln Memorial...........

Even as a dedicated Liberal Democrat, that woman makes my skin crawl. I never could understand why anyone who'd seen and heard her wanted to impeach Bill for getting some on the side. It's like arresting a diabetic for injecting insulin.

sarnali2 04-03-2009 09:01 AM

Bill got impeached for lying, not for boinking Monica. He should have got impeached for poor taste in women and lack of judgement, from marrying a harpy like ol' Hill's and then fooling around with someone too rank to wash a "stained" dress....gonna' have to do better than that to be Pres....

It's almost as bad as Hugh Grant and his slumming expeditions

longride 04-03-2009 09:16 AM

"I never could understand why anyone who'd seen and heard her wanted to impeach Bill for getting some on the side."

You are right Ken. Lying to a Grand Jury multiple times doesn't count, of course! Slick Willy was easily the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life. That clown coudn't tell the truth if his life depended on it, and his hosebag wife learned everything she knows from him.

V2Rider 04-03-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 209250)
"I never could understand why anyone who'd seen and heard her wanted to impeach Bill for getting some on the side."

You are right Ken. Lying to a Grand Jury multiple times doesn't count, of course! Slick Willy was easily the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life. That clown coudn't tell the truth if his life depended on it, and his hosebag wife learned everything she knows from him.

While I'm no fan of B.J. Clintion and do think he was a lying POS, I have yet to meet a guy who after being accused of straying admits to it right away. Everyone goes into "admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations" mode.

seruzawa 04-03-2009 10:16 AM

Well, Bill is over and pretty much a pathetic sight now. He'd be better off buying the Mustang Ranch and retiring than trying to hog the spotlight any more.

Kenneth_Moore 04-03-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 209250)

I think there was a reasonable question as to if a BJ constitutes "having sexual relations with that woman." Of course, the same argument didn't work so well for Hugh either...