Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Bowling Team Announced (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/11172-bowling-team-announced.html)

Kenneth_Moore 03-20-2009 10:39 AM

Bowling Team Announced

Klazy Ken Seminars LLC announced in a press release today that the company was starting a company funded Special Olympics Bowling Team. Denying suggestions that the team was a cheap publicity stunt designed to take advantage of a recent gaff by President Barak Obama, Mr. Ken said:

"People not stupid, they know that rich Republicans love bowling as much love money. And we got more retards in our company than entire AIG management team. Klazy Ken putting 5% of proceeds from betting with other teams into charity for stupid kids who want take my seminar."

Klazy Ken logo bowling shirts and shoes will be released for sale late in the Spring of 2009.

A spokesperson for President Obama had no comment on the announcement.

acecycleins 03-20-2009 10:49 AM

BA-HA!!!! You funny man Klazy Ken!

SmokeU 03-20-2009 10:53 AM

I'll bring the Wild Turkey.

BrowningBAR 03-20-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 207821)
a recent gaff by President Barak Obama,

It wasn't a f**king gaff it was an attempt at humor and the PC police b!tched about it. I don't like the guy, but I'm tired of everyone's "oh, you can't say that!" attitude.

Stupid, retard, assclowns. Every last one of them.

Kenneth_Moore 03-20-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 207826)
It wasn't a f**king gaff it was an attempt at humor and the PC police b!tched about it. I don't like the guy, but I'm tired of everyone's "oh, you can't say that!" attitude.

Stupid, retard, assclowns. Every last one of them.

You just made the team! What size shirt and shoes you wear?

KK

BrowningBAR 03-20-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 207824)
I'll bring the Wild Turkey.

I have wild Turkeys, Turkey Vultures, and Guinea Hens wandering around my property. Which should I bring?

BrowningBAR 03-20-2009 11:22 AM

Oh, and I bowled in a league as a child (I'm not proud of it, but that's what I did). Bowling is far more fun once you can hit the bar between frames.

And any game that not only allows you to drink, but encourages you to do so (and usually improves your skill to bowl), is not a sport.

God damnit, I'm in a pissy mood again. I gotta turn off the effin' news.

BrowningBAR 03-20-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 207827)
You just made the team! What size shirt and shoes you wear?

KK

That's another thing that I need to b!tch about. I'm 6'1" and 185lbs, how in the hell do I take a small jacket?! Will all of you fat asses lose some weight so you stop throwing off the damn curve!

I'll take a medium shirt and a size nine and a half in bowling shoes, please.

Oh, and can I get a wad of used chewing gum stuck to the right shoe? Thanks, that would be perfect!

Kenneth_Moore 03-20-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 207828)
I have wild Turkeys, Turkey Vultures, and Guinea Hens wandering around my property. Which should I bring?

Bring the Jive Turkey.

The_AirHawk 03-20-2009 11:54 AM

Best $10 Frozen Turkey I ever bought, I got from a hunter selling off the back of his ATV................