Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 02-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #31
ObamaKnight
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Well, I know this sounds like sacralige from a diehard Republocrat, but I'm falling for all Obaman's smooth talk. I was laying in bed this morning, and the wife had the TV on. Someone was talking about the economy, and I thought to myself "now that guy has got some brains, whoever he is sould be the freeking president."

When I got up and hit the handiramps, I asked the old lady who was that on the tube, speaking about the economy?

"Oh that was The Presindet talking about how he's going to ruin the economy even more (Wife=Die Hard Republican, lived under military rule in Brazil for 18 years).

I was stunned? Was I being "sucked in" by the wave of Obamagiest? Would I too have a Hybrid car, with an "Obama" sticker on the rear bumper? Black of course.

I dunno, kinda like what I'm hearing from Obama. Like this morning he sounded just like Reagan. It was creepy. I expected to look into the TV and see Omaba with Ronnie's hair, that big greasy sloop that went from left to right, worn like some guy working at a Texico Station in 1958. He even said "well" once or twice, in that pausing (about to give a long dissertation on the subject exasperated tone ) "Well" deal. Liked lit.

Man, I don't know. im being pulled in, like a fish on a line.
I knew these guys couldn't handle any opposing view. Such small men AirHawk Bush approved the budget compromise that raised taxes.
ObamaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #32
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:

"Let go,... trust in your feelings Luke" Feel the force!
Old 02-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #33
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

You know an Ithica was a copy of the Remington Model 10, the first pump shotgun Remington produced. Loaded and ejected through the bottom, with the aid of a little flapper deal. I've got a Mod 10 field gun. Breaks down at the barrel/mag assy into two parts, goes into a nice case like that.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #34
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Well, I know this sounds like sacralige from a diehard Republocrat, but I'm falling for all Obaman's smooth talk. I was laying in bed this morning, and the wife had the TV on. Someone was talking about the economy, and I thought to myself "now that guy has got some brains, whoever he is sould be the freeking president."

When I got up and hit the handiramps, I asked the old lady who was that on the tube, speaking about the economy?

"Oh that was The Presindet talking about how he's going to ruin the economy even more (Wife=Die Hard Republican, lived under military rule in Brazil for 18 years).

I was stunned? Was I being "sucked in" by the wave of Obamagiest? Would I too have a Hybrid car, with an "Obama" sticker on the rear bumper? Black of course.

I dunno, kinda like what I'm hearing from Obama. Like this morning he sounded just like Reagan. It was creepy. I expected to look into the TV and see Omaba with Ronnie's hair, that big greasy sloop that went from left to right, worn like some guy working at a Texico Station in 1958. He even said "well" once or twice, in that pausing (about to give a long dissertation on the subject exasperated tone ) "Well" deal. Liked lit.

Pretty songs to cover the fascist power grab.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #35
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
So I'm checking in late on this one, I told you guys that Obamalama would find plenty of time. This is just the beginning. Ken, you don't owe me anything. Just get up to Daytona and we will have a beer! Get yer guns now while the getting is good! Why do you think everyone ran to the gun stores after 'The Messiah' was elected?
Anybody got an extra $4k I can bum to get that Sig we were shooting on the camping trip? What a nice bit of work that this is.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #36
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Just get up to Daytona and we will have a beer!
I think you're leaving the day I'm showing up; 3/5. Is that still your schedule?
Old 02-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #37
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
I have a Remington 870. I suppose if it isn't good enough I'll get killed! Oh well.
Remington 870. Not the finest quality, but probably the strongest and most reliable 12 gauge pump available. We had them in Nam and they never failed. Never broke. 12 Gauge slugs are truly nasty. Flechette rounds are triple nasty.

That's my choice too. You can't go wrong with the 870. There might be shotguns as good. I'll never take a chance on finding out.

Further advice. If in the market for an assault STYLE weapon avoid all AR-15 variants like the plague. Get AK variants. Or the Ruger Mini-14 if you want to buy American. All will feed any ammo and will fire reliably. ARs are still and always will be second best... third best actually. Delicate, touchy and still jam prone. Don't even trust your life with an AR.

For handguns, the absolutely most reliable without question are revolvers. They also are the most powerful. Autos aren't even close. Don't fall for the Desert Eagles. They are powerful but have serious feeding problems. You don't really want a handgun anyhow. A shotgun is far superior for home/close range defense. At distances further than a shotgun will handle a handgun is entirely worthless.

Last edited by seruzawa : 02-26-2009 at 06:05 PM.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #38
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Leaving 3/6 Kenny. If you get there on 3/5 i'm going to hitch you to the back of my bagger and drag ya down Main with an Obama sticker stuck on yer ass! Call me when you get in.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:47 PM   #39
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"For handguns, the absolutely most reliable without question are revolvers. "

I'm a Colt 1911 man. A bad habit from the old days.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #40
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaKnight View Post
I knew these guys couldn't handle any opposing view. Such small men AirHawk Bush approved the budget compromise that raised taxes.
I tried to warn you dumbass. Start your blog again. It's fun watching you twirl around in the padded room.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote