Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 02-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #21
FearlessKnight
Banned

Default Oh boy Buz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
He's also going to halve the deficit by nearly doubling it's size. I guess a crappy public school system has its advantages when you're laying out budget numbers to your worshipers in the press.

Obama forecasts $1.75 trillion deficit this year
This is because W. didn't include the cost of the war in the budget i.e. he didn't tell the Americans the real deficit story. Congress would pass supplementals that didn't count towards the deficit. i.e an accounting trick. Now Obama is telling the the American the whole story. People. W. by any measure was a disaster. For this Republican, yes I am, he is equivalent to Herbert Hoover in the damage he has done not just to the Republican party but to the country and the next generation of Americans. Remember after Hoover it was 20 years before a Republican was elected President. One could agrue Eisenhower wasn't a true Repbulican and that the moderate Nixon was the first Republican elected after FDR. Reagan was another disaster but had that chrisma thing going for him unlike W. Poor George HW. Bush (Bush Sr) started the clean up of the Reagain fiscal castarophe. But got hammered because he dared to raise taxes on the rich to balance the budget. Remember I predicted this finacial meltdown and you all poo pooed me two years ago.
FearlessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2009, 12:54 PM   #22
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessKnight View Post
unlike W. Poor George HW. Bush (Bush Sr) started the clean up of the Reagain fiscal castarophe. But got hammered because he dared to raise taxes on the rich to balance the budget. Remember I predicted this finacial meltdown and you all poo pooed me two years ago.
Idjit, Bush Sr. didn't "raise taxes" - the 106th Congress did. He even came before the American people on TV and apologized for not being able to block it. The vote was enough to override his Veto when it reached him, so he had no choice but to sign it.

You also predicted we'd be swimming in $4+ gas (I paid 1.59 last night), that the V-twin was dead, (more V-twins sold in bikes right now than any other engine combination) and that the V-4 was the race-engine of the Gods (two of 'em in all of moto-racing - less than in 1995, with exactly two production bikes - wholly unrelated to the racers).

And before you tut-tut on the gas price, remember that you said it would be a PERMANENT rise above 4.00 - not some silly spike that lasted all of 5 weeks (real permanent) due to price-gouging and an overinflated crude oil price that was caused by random speculators and was completely unsustainable (and any fool with half a brain and Internet access could see that coming, so I guess that made you eminently qualified to speak out on the subject).

Like Buz used to point out - you're gonna hurt your back moving all those F'n Goalposts, if you're not careful.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 02-26-2009 at 12:58 PM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #23
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessKnight View Post
This is because W. didn't include the cost of the war in the budget i.e. he didn't tell the Americans the real deficit story. Congress would pass supplementals that didn't count towards the deficit. i.e an accounting trick. Now Obama is telling the the American the whole story. People. W. by any measure was a disaster. For this Republican, yes I am, he is equivalent to Herbert Hoover in the damage he has done not just to the Republican party but to the country and the next generation of Americans. Remember after Hoover it was 20 years before a Republican was elected President. One could agrue Eisenhower wasn't a true Repbulican and that the moderate Nixon was the first Republican elected after FDR. Reagan was another disaster but had that chrisma thing going for him unlike W. Poor George HW. Bush (Bush Sr) started the clean up of the Reagain fiscal castarophe. But got hammered because he dared to raise taxes on the rich to balance the budget. Remember I predicted this finacial meltdown and you all poo pooed me two years ago.
You know moron, you've been unbanned for about two days now. You might just want to stick to wacky motorcycle posts and tell us about your great horse riding skills.

Considering you can't come up with one post where anyone here ever said budget deficits are a good thing. You've been banned from everywhere else and this is the only place that gives you a million chances and you go right back to your maniacal rantings.

Just remember how lonely your stupid blog was.

Now tell me about your ponies KP.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #24
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Just remember how lonely your stupid blog was.

Now tell me about your ponies KP.
Dance, Little Man!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #25
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Idjit, Bush Sr. didn't "raise taxes" - the 106th Congress did. He even came before the American people on TV and apologized for not being able to block it. The vote was enough to override his Veto when it reached him, so he had no choice but to sign it.

You also predicted we'd be swimming in $4+ gas (I paid 1.59 last night), that the V-twin was dead, (more V-twins sold in bikes right now than any other engine combination) and that the V-4 was the race-engine of the Gods (two of 'em in all of moto-racing - less than in 1995, with exactly two production bikes - wholly unrelated to the racers).

And before you tut-tut on the gas price, remember that you said it would be a PERMANENT rise above 4.00 - not some silly spike that lasted all of 5 weeks (real permanent) due to price-gouging and an overinflated crude oil price that was caused by random speculators and was completely unsustainable (and any fool with half a brain and Internet access could see that coming, so I guess that made you eminently qualified to speak out on the subject).

Like Buz used to point out - you're gonna hurt your back moving all those F'n Goalposts, if you're not careful.
"Reagan catastrophe". I think comrade Kook means the fall of his favorite political system.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #26
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Well, I know this sounds like sacralige from a diehard Republocrat, but I'm falling for all Obaman's smooth talk. I was laying in bed this morning, and the wife had the TV on. Someone was talking about the economy, and I thought to myself "now that guy has got some brains, whoever he is sould be the freeking president."

When I got up and hit the handiramps, I asked the old lady who was that on the tube, speaking about the economy?

"Oh that was The Presindet talking about how he's going to ruin the economy even more (Wife=Die Hard Republican, lived under military rule in Brazil for 18 years).

I was stunned? Was I being "sucked in" by the wave of Obamagiest? Would I too have a Hybrid car, with an "Obama" sticker on the rear bumper? Black of course.

I dunno, kinda like what I'm hearing from Obama. Like this morning he sounded just like Reagan. It was creepy. I expected to look into the TV and see Omaba with Ronnie's hair, that big greasy sloop that went from left to right, worn like some guy working at a Texico Station in 1958. He even said "well" once or twice, in that pausing (about to give a long dissertation on the subject exasperated tone ) "Well" deal. Liked lit.

Man, I don't know. im being pulled in, like a fish on a line.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #27
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Winchester Model 1200 "Defender" Police Model - holds 7 in the tube, one in the chamber........
I have a mossberg maxi combo with a 18 inch barrel and a pistol grip. It holds 6 or 7 with the plug out. Then changing to the long barrel takes about 20 seconds. Unscrew old barrel and pull it off, set on the other barrel and drop the slide on the pump and screw it tight. No aiming required.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:06 PM   #28
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Mossbergs suck. And you know it. The old ones were even worse. Snap and there goes the slide bar (only one). Snap and there goes the firing pin. If I had a nickle for every Mossberg slide or firing pin I've fixed, I'd have enough money to buy a case of Heninekin (sic).
Old 02-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #29
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I have a Remington 870. I suppose if it isn't good enough I'll get killed! Oh well.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #30
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

Ithaca