Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Daley is Quivering! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10871-daley-quivering.html)

longride 02-20-2009 10:49 AM

Daley is Quivering!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090220/...h/obama_mayors

Baaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I think this is a bad joke!

Buzglyd 02-20-2009 12:02 PM

The incompetence of this administration is mind-boggling. The Dali Obama will go down as worse than Carter.

Does this feel like the longest month in history or is it just me?

Where are you Obama lovers?

seruzawa 02-20-2009 12:02 PM

And what is Zero going to do when every dollar of porkulus money is wasted, as we all know it will be? What will he do? Maybe he'll organize a community meeting. Write a letter? Maybe he'll sic that racist lunatic Waco-killer Eric Holder on them and they can all discuss racism together.

seruzawa 02-20-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 205059)
The incompetence of this administration is mind-boggling. The Dali Obama will go down as worse than Carter.

Does this feel like the longest month in history or is it just me?

Where are you Obama lovers?

Ha! Did you see that looney noews guy who said that the Presidency was a step down for Obama. LOL!

Actually, Ronald Reagan got more votes and had a greater following than Zero. And that was when there were 60 million fewer people in the country. ROTFL!

Kenneth_Moore 02-20-2009 03:28 PM

Demanding accountability and transparency in government. Whats next, LSD for school kids?

longride 02-20-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 205091)
Demanding accountability and transparency in government. Whats next, LSD for school kids?

Another 'Kenism' backing the Obabmalama trillion dollar piss away. I see you never took me up on the bet about gun laws. Are we on about that?

Kenneth_Moore 02-20-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 205102)
Another 'Kenism' backing the Obabmalama trillion dollar piss away. I see you never took me up on the bet about gun laws. Are we on about that?

The article you posted said Obama was going to demand accountability for the money. And that's a bad idea because...?

What's the bet? I must have missed the post. It's gotta be something reasonably specific.

longride 02-20-2009 09:15 PM

Obamalama ain't going to demand shyt. What is he going to do to Daley? Nothing. Call him out? He didn't call him out for being the most corrupt mayor of the most corrupt city in the country for years. It's a sham, a scam and a flim-flam. A joke to pull over on guys like you hoping for 'accountability'. Please dont' make me laugh. You said Obamalama wont' be making new gun contro bills because he's 'too busy' pissing away a trillion dollars quick. I say he will find the time I'll bet anything on it. You name your loss.

Kenneth_Moore 02-21-2009 05:28 AM

Allright, how's this sound:

Obama will not propose, publicize, or otherwise sponsor anti-gun legislation during his Presidency. Signing a bill brought to him by Congress doesn't count.

I'll put up my Shoei helmet. Whatcha got?

longride 02-21-2009 06:03 AM

How does that sound? It sounds like a bunch of marble-mouth gibberish to me.

"Signing a bill brought to him by Congress doesn't count."

It doesn't? Says who? You? So you are saying it isn't a new law if he doesn't propose it and I dont' have to follow it? I can go to court and say that the reason they can't put me in jail is because Kenny says Obama never proposed this law, so everything is null and void? Please! Did you go to the Slick Willie school of the definition of the words 'gun law'? A new gun law is a new gun law Kenny. If he signs it, it's HIS Kenny, just like for guys like you the war was BUSH'S war Kenny. Use the same criteria for Obamalama as you did for Bush. If he vetos it, then it is THIERS Kenny. Having others do his dirty work (which is classic for the Chicago crook that he is) doesn't mean it isn't his and that he isn't 100% behind it. I see you are simply backing out of your original statement that there is no time for new gun laws, which is a very smart move on your part. There's going to be plenty of time Kenny, and you know it. Your Slick Willie definition doesn't do much but obscure the fact that Obama will be the most anti-gun President in our history. I'll bet on that one too. Obamalma has supported every single gun law that he has ever had the chance to vote on. He never turned down even one. Should I list them for you? Nah, you would just find another excuse for his actions.