Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 02-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #21
pplassm
Founding Member

France has stop signs that say "STOP".

Quebec has stop signs that say "ARRETTE".

THAT's how French they are!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2009, 07:10 AM   #22
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
The Rats are now selling debt to the Chinese that your grandchildren will have to pay ...
And you just now realized this is going on? Dude, we've been running up the national deficit tab with the Chinese for over a decade.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:30 AM   #23
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
And you just now realized this is going on? Dude, we've been running up the national deficit tab with the Chinese for over a decade.
and you know in Washington, if a bad idea doesn't work, the solution is to triple the funding of the bad idea.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #24
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
No, dude. I've been very aware of this. We've been on a easy credit binge for a looong time with a totally irresponsible Congress that has no concept of restraint. I've been saying for years that a credit expansion prosperity is doomed to crash. Well, we are here. There's no will to let the market re-balance. Every burst bubble for the last couple decades has been met with more easy money. Every attempt to bring some sanity, especially to social security has been torpedoed by the Democrats and the RINOs. It's reaching the point where there is no one in the world to buy our debt any more. But that doesn't stop those idiots from spend spend spend. A trillion last week with the Congress already wanting more. Criminal irresponsibility. And Zero's "tax cuts" are reductions in social security taxes!! We are without question in the hands of either complete fools or evil men on a purposeful course of destruction.

Look at California. It is collapsing into bankruptcy and the political leaders still have no clue and can only think more "Tax, tax ,tax". They are issuing IOUs instead of tax refunds which only proves that the Calif Govt is a criminal enterprise. The people would be justifed with a big necktie party about now were it not for that fact that Calif's majority of voters are just as criminal as their govt with their incessant demands for free goodies. Perhaps the Governator is an East German mole after all.(joke).
Old 02-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #25
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

The only thing that "professional politicians" are expert at is getting elected. SME's tell the highest bidder what they want to hear. A house of cards, a fools paradise. Heavy sigh.

Just made it through Heffner's 1955 edited and abridged "Democracy in America" introduction. Last time I read this I was pissed at the lawyers. This time I think I'm gonna be pissed at the collective us. What did Pogo say?

Aha, found the inch pound torque wrench back to procrast, er work, that's it work.