Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   So why is the country messed up?? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10685-so-why-country-messed-up.html)

longride 02-12-2009 06:52 AM

So why is the country messed up??

Buzglyd 02-12-2009 07:06 AM

Sounds like we're back to the days when yer mama would make you act crazy so you could get higher payments from the state.

BrowningBAR 02-12-2009 07:14 AM

And remember everyone, if you feel like donating to the thieving, scamming, attention wh*re be sure to visit her website (I encourage you to "leave a comment"):

Welcome to The Nadya Suleman Family Website

seruzawa 02-12-2009 07:17 AM

Did you hear that guy, Julio, pissing and moaning about his crappy job at Macdonalds? Also sounding insanely ecstatic for the chance to talk to "The One". THAT's what wrong. People think anyone else but themselves are responsible for their own condition. Then they want free stuff because their lousy state in life is never their own fault... oh no. Maybe Julio should stop taking drugs. That might help. But no.

SmokeU 02-12-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 204206)
And remember everyone, if you feel like donating to the thieving, scamming, attention wh*re be sure to visit her website (I encourage you to "leave a comment"):

Welcome to The Nadya Suleman Family Website

I'm tempted to go to her website and tell her to get the f^ck out of this country.

longride 02-12-2009 07:58 AM

Why would you do that? Where else is she going to get 1 mil+ of free shyt?

SmokeU 02-12-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 204210)
Why would you do that? Where else is she going to get 1 mil+ of free shyt?

I'd rather her be vampiric b1tch anywhere but here.

I'd also love to see her try have kids like that with the Euro health care system.

acecycleins 02-12-2009 08:48 AM

She voted for Obama because she knows that the those kids will be taken care of by the US taxpayer. God send Obama to the holyland of capitalism because someone needed to finally F- up the best system of government (an elected republic) the world has seen in the 230 yrs. Sadly, she's surrounded by more people that think like her than think rationally. We, our kids, our grandkids, and maybe the great grandkids are all doomed. Our society has changed overnight fom a land of "possibilities" to a land of "give me yours" and there may be no way back.

longride 02-12-2009 09:20 AM

On another note, consumer spending is up, foreclosures are down and unemployment went down last month. So what reason is the big hurry to spend a trillion dollars for 'recovery'? The hurry is they want to get the thing passed before anybody really sees where that money will be pi$$ed away. Like I said before, the economy will get better on its own when it is ready. Keep the trillion Obamalama, and lower my taxes like you promised.

12er 02-12-2009 10:24 AM

Its Obama's fault, plain and simple. Thats the right answer correct? Everything was puppy dogs and flowers on 1/19, now look at it...