Palin / Blagojevich 2012!!!!
12er is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #22
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

"However China is already making noises that it's buying our debt only because it has no where else to go. This is not a good thing."

Dr. Godzilla you're too late, China has been buying our T Bills for the last twenty years. They own us, lock stock and cheap pep boys ATV.

It's gonna be fun when they dump the T Bills, then nuke us. The Chinese have a mentality we could never understand, patience. They will wait generations for a plan to come about, and usually make good on it.

People say "China will never kill off it's biggest consumer and debtor". Right, ask the poor bastards who had to fight them at places like the Chosen Resevoir. I forget who it was, I think it was Winston Churchill who said "I dislike the Russians, they have an Oriental streak of cruelty."

Glad I'm pretty much on my way out, this is not going to be fun.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #23
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
"However China is already making noises that it's buying our debt only because it has no where else to go. This is not a good thing."

Dr. Godzilla you're too late, China has been buying our T Bills for the last twenty years. They own us, lock stock and cheap pep boys ATV.

It's gonna be fun when they dump the T Bills, then nuke us. The Chinese have a mentality we could never understand, patience. They will wait generations for a plan to come about, and usually make good on it.

People say "China will never kill off it's biggest consumer and debtor". Right, ask the poor bastards who had to fight them at places like the Chosen Resevoir. I forget who it was, I think it was Winston Churchill who said "I dislike the Russians, they have an Oriental streak of cruelty."

Glad I'm pretty much on my way out, this is not going to be fun.
Duh!

Q:What happens when the feds decide to blow another trillion and no one will buy the debt?

A:They print money.

REF:Weimar Republic.

Thank you Republicrats.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #24
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecycleins View Post
She voted for Obama because she knows that the those kids will be taken care of by the US taxpayer. God send Obama to the holyland of capitalism because someone needed to finally F- up the best system of government (an elected republic) the world has seen in the 230 yrs. Sadly, she's surrounded by more people that think like her than think rationally. We, our kids, our grandkids, and maybe the great grandkids are all doomed. Our society has changed overnight fom a land of "possibilities" to a land of "give me yours" and there may be no way back.
For heaven's sake Kirk, blaming this idiot breeder and the society that put her where she is on one guy is a bit of stretch, don't you think? Government entitlement programs have been rising the past 20 years without a break. We're all responsible for this mess.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:25 PM   #25
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
Palin / Blagojevich 2012!!!!
Hair we can BELIEVE in!
Old 02-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #26
12er
Founding Member

Keep the presses rolling! Why borrow when you can print it? Money only functions due to the fact that we "believe" its worth something. When in reality its only worth the heat it creates when you burn it. Imaginary value is cool.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #27
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I agree. Symbols with no worth. Kind of like 'hope' and 'change'.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #28
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Europe also has some problems.

Dad at 13 | Boy Alfie Patten, 13, becomes father of baby girl Maisie with girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, 15 | The Sun |News
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #29
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

You're not from the South, are you...
Old 02-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #30
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
For heaven's sake Kirk, blaming this idiot breeder and the society that put her where she is on one guy is a bit of stretch, don't you think? Government entitlement programs have been rising the past 20 years without a break. We're all responsible for this mess.
I'm not blaming Obama. I'm blaming her for her own ignorance. She and millions of people just like her believe that Obama is the chosen one sent to deliver them from personal responsibilty. Once again, not blaming Obama. I'm blaming the true ignorance of the dumbmasses and the media for making Living Colours "Cult of Personality" song an actual reality.

The losers in this are those kids. They will go through life as picked on laughing stocks in school. Their only real hope is that OctoMom is so bad that the state takes them and puts them in homes that actually can afford to take care of them. Maybe then they will have a realistic change at learning survival skills.