Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   So why is the country messed up?? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10685-so-why-country-messed-up.html)

12er 02-12-2009 02:44 PM

Palin / Blagojevich 2012!!!!

mscuddy 02-12-2009 03:46 PM

"However China is already making noises that it's buying our debt only because it has no where else to go. This is not a good thing."

Dr. Godzilla you're too late, China has been buying our T Bills for the last twenty years. They own us, lock stock and cheap pep boys ATV.

It's gonna be fun when they dump the T Bills, then nuke us. The Chinese have a mentality we could never understand, patience. They will wait generations for a plan to come about, and usually make good on it.

People say "China will never kill off it's biggest consumer and debtor". Right, ask the poor bastards who had to fight them at places like the Chosen Resevoir. I forget who it was, I think it was Winston Churchill who said "I dislike the Russians, they have an Oriental streak of cruelty."

Glad I'm pretty much on my way out, this is not going to be fun.

seruzawa 02-12-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 204297)
"However China is already making noises that it's buying our debt only because it has no where else to go. This is not a good thing."

Dr. Godzilla you're too late, China has been buying our T Bills for the last twenty years. They own us, lock stock and cheap pep boys ATV.

It's gonna be fun when they dump the T Bills, then nuke us. The Chinese have a mentality we could never understand, patience. They will wait generations for a plan to come about, and usually make good on it.

People say "China will never kill off it's biggest consumer and debtor". Right, ask the poor bastards who had to fight them at places like the Chosen Resevoir. I forget who it was, I think it was Winston Churchill who said "I dislike the Russians, they have an Oriental streak of cruelty."

Glad I'm pretty much on my way out, this is not going to be fun.

Duh!

Q:What happens when the feds decide to blow another trillion and no one will buy the debt?

A:They print money.

REF:Weimar Republic.

Thank you Republicrats.

Kenneth_Moore 02-12-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 204224)
She voted for Obama because she knows that the those kids will be taken care of by the US taxpayer. God send Obama to the holyland of capitalism because someone needed to finally F- up the best system of government (an elected republic) the world has seen in the 230 yrs. Sadly, she's surrounded by more people that think like her than think rationally. We, our kids, our grandkids, and maybe the great grandkids are all doomed. Our society has changed overnight fom a land of "possibilities" to a land of "give me yours" and there may be no way back.

For heaven's sake Kirk, blaming this idiot breeder and the society that put her where she is on one guy is a bit of stretch, don't you think? Government entitlement programs have been rising the past 20 years without a break. We're all responsible for this mess.

Kenneth_Moore 02-12-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 204284)
Palin / Blagojevich 2012!!!!

Hair we can BELIEVE in!

12er 02-12-2009 09:05 PM

Keep the presses rolling! Why borrow when you can print it? Money only functions due to the fact that we "believe" its worth something. When in reality its only worth the heat it creates when you burn it. Imaginary value is cool.

longride 02-13-2009 05:29 AM

I agree. Symbols with no worth. Kind of like 'hope' and 'change'.

BrowningBAR 02-13-2009 07:34 AM

Kenneth_Moore 02-13-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 204358)

You're not from the South, are you...

acecycleins 02-13-2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 204317)
For heaven's sake Kirk, blaming this idiot breeder and the society that put her where she is on one guy is a bit of stretch, don't you think? Government entitlement programs have been rising the past 20 years without a break. We're all responsible for this mess.

I'm not blaming Obama. I'm blaming her for her own ignorance. She and millions of people just like her believe that Obama is the chosen one sent to deliver them from personal responsibilty. Once again, not blaming Obama. I'm blaming the true ignorance of the dumbmasses and the media for making Living Colours "Cult of Personality" song an actual reality.

The losers in this are those kids. They will go through life as picked on laughing stocks in school. Their only real hope is that OctoMom is so bad that the state takes them and puts them in homes that actually can afford to take care of them. Maybe then they will have a realistic change at learning survival skills.