Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   A Classic! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10495-classic.html)

longride 01-26-2009 06:43 PM

"For 8 years we had a buffoon for President who could barely speak coherently."

Actually, that buffoon graduated from Yale with a better GPA than Kerry, but don't let the facts get in your way Ken! You never do!

As for your hero Obamalama, he hasn't even gotten started yet. Just give him a chance. He was a do-nothing Senator that did nothing, and no matter how well he speaks, he still has done nothing. Speaking is just words Ken. They mean NOTHING. He made 512 promises in his campaign. Let's see how many come true.

"I really hope Obama's got some ideas on what to do about it. Are you feeling really great about your economic future right now? Got $500? What's your plan?"

My plan is to quit crying about something that happens naturally about every 7 to 10 years. It will correct itself like it always does...BY ITSELF, FROM ITSELF. Government can't do much but f*ck it up, so leave it alone. Do you remember the mid 70's? That was worse than now.....then it got better....like it always does. Downturns are a normal economic cycle, kind of like the weather Ken! Just because things got warm for a few years doesn't mean there is global warming, just like every recession isn't the unbelievable f*cking disaster everyone makes it out to be like Algore did with the weather. What went up came down.......and then it will go up again. That is economic life. Get over it. Go spend some money, and if everyone follows your lead then things will get better in a big hurry. If they don't then it will be a while. So don't get all wound up while you are in your house with plenty to eat and all the luxury that surrounds you.

Of course you love me......because I'm lovable!

12er 01-26-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 202495)
This should clear things up:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4

Hows that?

Crystal clear, once the local govs get involved they skim everything off and leave nothing. Watched it over and over again. Watching it right now with our new bay bridge. Billions over budget, with major white owned construction corps outsourcing the steel from China and hiring Illegals. Subsequently they are finding sub par materials and more local gov "investigation" going to their cronies doing the investigation. Not much of which going to the AMERICAN worker.

While this video sounds harsh I fully understand the context. Would we be better off with if the inner city was employed or on the dole breading in crime? Crime that is spreading to our safe little burbs and packing our prisons. Or would we be better off with wealthy construction corporations getting it all? Corporations that wont be paying it back in taxes. Or shall it go to the little guy who doesn't have the tax shelters and having a good percentage coming back to the gov in the form of income taxes? A few good managers and put the minions to work. Not that big of a deal in construction (see Hoover Dam), where as the vast majority are nearly illiterate illegals already. Ive worked the trades, Ive seen it first hand. You tell me, who do you represent? Or we could do the tax break thing, which takes even more money from the gov and cuts more services like uh say, Firemen?

12er 01-26-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 202489)
Excellent apples and oranges reasoning. Keep it up.

"The only thing that can rescue the economy is tax and regulation cuts married to massive govt regulatory cuts."

See John McCain is right, screw the minimum wage, screw no child labor, screw 40 hour weeks. Deregulation is great! More Illegals, yeah!!! Whoo hoo. Cant wait to work in an asbestos factory 12 hours a day 7 days a week for pennies. Remember to breath deep! This will save you. We'll all be a happy bunch in the cancer ward, oh wait, no health care...

See that's how you do sarcasm, were a simple minded bunch. Your method seems to be a little dry for the masses. At least I hope that was sarcasm...

Whats our next topic?

longride 01-27-2009 04:56 AM

You are right again. Disband the corporations and have the government hire everyone. I think that was tried before in the USSR not long ago. No unemployment comrade! How'd that work out for everyone there? Now you represent the AMERICAN worker? Like the GM and Ford ones you hoped would get laid off? Such a change. I represent people that went to school, got educated, worked hard, stayed sober, and want to work. I lived with thousands that didn't, and it was because they didn't want to do any of it. I came from that inner city, so trying to 'educate' me on who is there and why they are is futile on your part. I bet you grew up in 'Whiteyville' by the way you talk. If you feel throwing money at losers won't make them criminals any more, feel free to fail again and again. And you really scared me with the FIREMAN thing. Gee, what could I ever do besides being a FIREMAN?? I had a painting business for 22 years, and I went back to school at 39 and got a degree in computer science, because working alongside illiterate illegals got real old. Smart people won't be stopped, and stupid people won't be helped. Maybe guys like you need to spend a few trillion dollars to figure that out. Mike Tyson made 150 million dollars in his boxing career. How's he doing these days?? The root of crime is from policies that liberals like you love. Single parenthood, welfare, and zero personal responsibility. Now you want to throw money at the 'inner city' and everything will be just peachy? Go compare the crime in areas controlled by Democrats and then compare it to Republican areas and get back to me.

seruzawa 01-27-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 202518)
You are right again. Disband the corporations and have the government hire everyone. I think that was tried before in the USSR not long ago. No unemployment comrade! How'd that work out for everyone there? Now you represent the AMERICAN worker? Like the GM and Ford ones you hoped would get laid off? Such a change. I represent people that went to school, got educated, worked hard, stayed sober, and want to work. I lived with thousands that didn't, and it was because they didn't want to do any of it. I came from that inner city, so trying to 'educate' me on who is there and why they are is futile on your part. I bet you grew up in 'Whiteyville' by the way you talk. If you feel throwing money at losers won't make them criminals any more, feel free to fail again and again. And you really scared me with the FIREMAN thing. Gee, what could I ever do besides being a FIREMAN?? I had a painting business for 22 years, and I went back to school at 39 and got a degree in computer science, because working alongside illiterate illegals got real old. Smart people won't be stopped, and stupid people won't be helped. Maybe guys like you need to spend a few trillion dollars to figure that out. Mike Tyson made 150 million dollars in his boxing career. How's he doing these days?? The root of crime is from policies that liberals like you love. Single parenthood, welfare, and zero personal responsibility. Now you want to throw money at the 'inner city' and everything will be just peachy? Go compare the crime in areas controlled by Democrats and then compare it to Republican areas and get back to me.

I've been destitute myself, living in a cheap rathole in Paramount for a while, a crapbox roach hole in Hermosa Beach and getting busted selling pot was the last straw. I could have blamed it all on "society" for sending me to Nam but instead I decided enough was enough and went to work and quit drugs. Wasn't easy I can tell you. But I learned like you did first hand why the poor are poor. They are lazy. It's really that simple. They'd rather sit around watching TV and bytch about how much is "owed" them and how they are being cheated out of what they are "due" by the bureaucrats in the welfare office. No one ever forced anyone to abandon their children, quit school and snort scag.

I'd love to see all these proponents of govt welfare programs invite these "victims of the system" into their own homes. They'd get a real sharp lesson.

SmokeU 01-27-2009 06:33 AM

I sure enjoy these heated discussions!!

seruzawa 01-27-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeU (Post 202529)
I sure enjoy these heated discussions!!

This is the lounge, dude! Those who can't take the heat should stay out of the kitchen. And they should also bring a big shovel. Hip waders recommended.

BrowningBAR 01-27-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 202527)
living in a cheap rathole in Paramount for a while, a crapbox roach hole in Hermosa Beach and getting busted selling pot

Damnit, Friday, I didn't realize you were such a dirty hippy.

seruzawa 01-27-2009 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 202532)
Damnit, Friday, I didn't realize you were such a dirty hippy.

Now let me tell you something, Streebeck. There are two things that clearly differentiate the human species from animals. One, we use cutlery. Two, we're capable of controlling our sexual urges. Now, you might be an exception, but don't drag me down into your private Hell.

seruzawa 01-27-2009 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 202471)
"So, he can make all the speeches he wants. It means nothing."

It means everything to some people. If Obama said that shyt was the new perfume, Ken would be hitting the can to grab some Chanel #2 for himself.

And none of his sycophants notices that minus the teleprompters Bush is a better public speaker than The One.

Did you see that some of the idiots at DU are already calling for The One's impeachment? LOL! I tell ya we shoulda invested in popcorn futures. Zero is going to be very very entertaining.