Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   The Brownshirts are coming. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10396-brownshirts-coming.html)

Buzglyd 01-14-2009 07:17 PM

Ay Carumba Ken. One trick pony? How about all those explosive tricks before Bush was the Prez and before we invaded a nation that did nothing (except violate UN resolutions almost 20 times).

The_AirHawk 01-14-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 201355)
Ay Carumba Ken. One trick pony? How about all those explosive tricks before Bush was the Prez and before we invaded a nation that did nothing (except violate UN resolutions almost 20 times).

Only 20? I thought there were nearly daily violations from roughly '95 to '98, and then '01 'til W had enough and kicked down the Palace Door with a six-shooter in hand.....................

Dr_Sprocket 01-15-2009 05:09 AM

Stay warm!

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 201320)
Riding will only be a dream for a while. 18 inches of snow in the last 4 days, along with sub-zero temps for the next few days, and it looks like the beer is looking better than the bike these days.

Man, you guys are in the middle of some pretty bad weather right now. Aren't you? That cold is reaching down here to the mid-Atlantic region, but nothing like what you're having! Stay warm (and read some repair manuals)!

Kenneth_Moore 01-15-2009 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 201357)
Man, you guys are in the middle of some pretty bad weather right now. Aren't you? That cold is reaching down here to the mid-Atlantic region, but nothing like what you're having! Stay warm (and read some repair manuals)!

On the news this morning it said the NE would be below zero. Chicago must really be in for it. SmokeU is in MN, so I reckon his Kawi will be in the garage today!

I had to put on my leather jacket instead of the mesh one to ride in today.

longride 01-15-2009 08:28 AM

"We are NOT "at war," LR.

With this statement there is no need to reply to any others. It goes to show how out of touch with reality you really are. We were at war for at least 30 years. The only ones that never realized it are you and Clinton.

longride 01-15-2009 08:30 AM

It's a balmy -10 right now with -40 wind chills, and it will be going down to -15 tonight. You can't really appreciate how nasty this kind of weather is unless you fight a fire all night for 7 hours or more in it. The havoc it wreaks is unbelievable. I'm going down to stay with Ken for the week. The hell with this crap!

sarnali2 01-15-2009 08:36 AM

Lightweight, when I was a kid in Montreal we didn't even put coats on till it hit 0, and that was only 'cause our moms made us do it.

It was a brisk 37 and foggy this morning when I rode in snug as a bug in my 'stitch, you just can't beat this stuff for crappy weather...

longride 01-15-2009 08:57 AM

Whales don't get cold either. I'm just sayin........ :)

sarnali2 01-15-2009 09:53 AM

With the next Ice Age just around the corner you better start bulking up too.....

longride 01-15-2009 10:18 AM

That's what I hear. I'm going to be raiding your garage fridge for all the Guinness I can drink!