Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   It's already starting Part II (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10391-its-already-starting-part-ii.html)

Buzglyd 01-14-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 201292)
Yeah, I guess during all those years I spent in Daharan, Saudi Arabia, I didn't learn nearly as much as you know about Muslims and the Middle East.

The only thing I know is the saying, "Scratch the Gold and there is sand underneath."

I think that is a Dubai deal though.

Kenneth_Moore 01-14-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 201273)
Obviously your truth meter somehow got mixed up with your bullshyt meter. Time to recalibrate. Try reading ANY history book on Muslims and the West. This fight goes way back before the US even existed.. It didn't start with Bush and Bin Laden. Those are just two of the latest players. Learn some history and context before you spew out your Olberman logic. Just like most things in life, you either fight or become the bytch of your attacker. Obamalama is going to have to do the same. Let's see what he does.

Yeah, I guess during all those years I spent in Daharan, Saudi Arabia, I didn't learn nearly as much as you know about Muslims and the Middle East.

seruzawa 01-14-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 201292)

So, there wasn't any "kill the infidels" hatred until Bush became President? Jimmuh's Iranian Hostage Crisis was a big fake done by Hollywood and the Press?

Who knew?

Buzglyd 01-14-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 201301)
We actually have one long time ally. Australia. Australia has supported and cooperated with the US in foreign policy since WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq... you name it.

That's cuz Aussies and Brits like to drink and fight.

seruzawa 01-14-2009 12:34 PM

Wrong!

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 201267)
Dude you are the master at the non-answer, especially one that has no relationship to your statement of 'repairing relationships with our long-time allies'. We have no long time Allies. We have countries that are right behind us when they agree with us and nowhere to be found when they don't. I didn't hear our 'long-time Allies' complaining whe we bombed Serbia! Oh, they wanted that to happen. Imagine that. If I had 'allies' like that, I'd kick their ass and never have anything to do with them again. F&ck our 'Allies'.

We actually have one long time ally. Australia. Australia has supported and cooperated with the US in foreign policy since WWII. Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq... you name it.

Kenneth_Moore 01-14-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 201299)
So, there wasn't any "kill the infidels" hatred until Bush became President? Jimmuh's Iranian Hostage Crisis was a big fake done by Hollywood and the Press?

Who knew?

I know that the vast majority of Arabs have no ill will toward Americans. I also know that religious fundamentalists have made the situation much worse. And I know that Saudia Arabia is a Holy Land for ALL Muslims, and having Western/Christian troops stationed on their soil, or invading and occupying a Muslim nation, only makes the situation worse. Bush invaded Iraq. His own father was smart enough not to. It did nothing to make us safer. It was a historic mistake, and we're all going to pay for it for a very long time.

sfcdjevans 01-14-2009 07:10 PM

Si'........