Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Climate change liars need a lesson in keyboard smashing (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10317-climate-change-liars-need-lesson-keyboard-smashing.html)

Buzglyd 01-07-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 200644)
Klazy Ken LLC pleased to annouce availability of Limited Edition Obama Harley Low Rider Replica Set. You get not only 1/16" scale model of 1977 FXS Low Rider, but also Obama Action Hope Change Rider figure dat you can pose on bike. Golden halo optional for berry small ditional charge.

You stupid you not buy Limited Edition Obama Harley Low Rider Replica Set.

Dear Klazy Ken,

I'm not so sure about this product. I think Obama would ride an electric motorcycle that leaves a trail of rose petals.

I'm concerned about the quality of your merchandise. However, I am looking forward to the release of the 2009 seminar schedule!

See you in Okeechobee!

Konfused in Karlsbad

Kenneth_Moore 01-07-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 200646)
See you in Okeechobee!

Konfused in Karlsbad

Klazy Ken got injunction! You not allowed onetowsand feets from Klazy Ken. YOU GO NOW!!!

Buzglyd 01-07-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 200648)
Klazy Ken got injunction! You not allowed onetowsand feets from Klazy Ken. YOU GO NOW!!!

Sharing needles isn't healthy Klazy Ken but for you I'll give it a try!

Konfused

longride 01-08-2009 07:08 AM

I see the warming is hitting Alaska:

JUNEAU, Alaska – Ted Johnson planned on using a set of logs to a build a cabin in Alaska's interior. Instead he'll burn some of them to stay warm.

Extreme temperatures — in Johnson's case about 60 below zero — call for extreme measures in a statewide cold snap so frigid that temperatures have grounded planes, disabled cars, frozen water pipes and even canceled several championship cross country ski races.

Alaskans are accustomed to subzero temperatures but the prolonged conditions have folks wondering what's going on with winter less than a month old.

And here they thought the would be out sunbathing. No comment from Algore on this one like every time we have a hurricane??

sarnali2 01-08-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 200724)
I see the warming is hitting Alaska:

JUNEAU, Alaska – Ted Johnson planned on using a set of logs to a build a cabin in Alaska's interior. Instead he'll burn some of them to stay warm.

Extreme temperatures — in Johnson's case about 60 below zero — call for extreme measures in a statewide cold snap so frigid that temperatures have grounded planes, disabled cars, frozen water pipes and even canceled several championship cross country ski races.

Alaskans are accustomed to subzero temperatures but the prolonged conditions have folks wondering what's going on with winter less than a month old.

And here they thought the would be out sunbathing. No comment from Algore on this one like every time we have a hurricane??

He'll just grow another beard and pout awhile, probably throw a few more peasents on the fire to keep the mansion warm during the next Ice Age

longride 01-08-2009 07:56 AM

I hope they have thier 'carbon credits' paid up!

longride 01-09-2009 05:38 AM

To sum this up:

“Environmental extremists and global warming alarmists are in denial and running for cover…. To the extent global warming was ever valid, it is now officially over. It is time to file this theory in the dustbin of history, next to Aristotelean physics, Neptunism, the geocentric universe, phlogiston, and a plethora of other incorrect scientific theories, all of which had vocal and dogmatic supporters who cited incontrovertible evidence. Weather and climate change are natural processes beyond human control. To argue otherwise is to deny the factual evidence.”

Over and out.

BrowningBAR 01-09-2009 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 200836)
Over and out.

Almost, but first expect Camp Global Warming to get particularly nasty in a last attempt to "win" the debate. Kind of like a star going Nova.

longride 01-09-2009 07:18 AM

Think they might spend billions upon billions combatting 'global warming' and then declare that their efforts are victorious when warming never gets here? I bet they do!

BrowningBAR 01-09-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 200838)
Think they might spend billions upon billions combatting 'global warming' and then declare that their efforts are victorious when warming never gets here? I bet they do!

Oh! Excellent theory! I can picture in 4 years with the next campaign someone brings up "defeating Global Warming" as one of the successes of the administration.