Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Climate change liars need a lesson in keyboard smashing (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/10317-climate-change-liars-need-lesson-keyboard-smashing.html)

newagetwotone 01-06-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 200481)
Think it's time to shove the hockey stick up Algore's keester yet?

Don't you mean remove it?

Kenneth_Moore 01-06-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 200553)
"Was" being the operative word. Now he's just a bitter and demented Hollywood freak. A major symptom of just how fall the nation has fallen. Maybe he and fellow psychopath Barbara Boxer can gaze at crystals together.

These hurtful words are a reflection of your own inner angst. Let's get a Starbucks and talk about it in the park, ok?

seruzawa 01-06-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 200565)
These hurtful words are a reflection of your own inner angst. Let's get a Starbucks and talk about it in the park, ok?

Ha! I've heard his radio show. He has enough angst to power 7 States.

Dr_Sprocket 01-07-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 200524)
Politics is more easily understandable if you remember that wild accusations from politicians are actually admissions of their own evil intent. Listen to a politician's attacks and you will hear the litany of his own confessions. They really are the stupidest, most corrupt people in history.

Eerrhh... except Obama, right? The other day, I saw a montage that had a picture of Obama in it with a halo above his head. Funny, but very much like how the media treats him.

sarnali2 01-07-2009 09:33 AM

The problem is with the steaming pile he's been handed. I don't know which rabbit he's going to pull out of his hat to turn things around but he's got his work cut out for him

The_AirHawk 01-07-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 200603)
Eerrhh... except Obama, right? The other day, I saw a montage that had a picture of Obama in it with a halo above his head. Funny, but very much like how the media treats him.

I find it amusing that people who had nothing but praise for the Obamassiah before the election are already talkin' shyte about him, and he hasn't even sworn-in yet! (note: I'm not talking about Dr_Sprocket here, merely an observation)

Still there ARE those (especially in the media) that treat him as if he were the second coming of Christ, and sing his praises while shouting "Haleluah!" that the "Evil Reign of Emperor Bush, the Stupid" is over. And that just makes me laugh - as j'Omama is going to essentially continue Bush's policies, as he hasn't any real idea of what to use for his own...............

seruzawa 01-07-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 200611)
The problem is with the steaming pile he's been handed. I don't know which rabbit he's going to pull out of his hat to turn things around but he's got his work cut out for him

The problem is with the steaming pile he fully participated in creating. I guess we'll still be hearing the blame Bush mantra for the next 4 years. Never mind that Obama personally helped to ensure that below prime mortgages were issued.

None of those crooked b@stards hands are clean.

sarnali2 01-07-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 200614)
The problem is with the steaming pile he fully participated in creating. I guess we'll still be hearing the blame Bush mantra for the next 4 years. Never mind that Obama personally helped to ensure that below prime mortgages were issued.

None of those crooked b@stards hands are clean.

No, not a f'n one of them. I think Clinton's the one that started the big push for these no credit check- no down- no income varification- interest only loans. And then we're expected to bail these SOB's out to "save the economy"....PT Barnum must be spinning in his grave about now.

longride 01-07-2009 11:51 AM

The way it will turn out is that Obama saying he had all the answers will prove much easier than acually having all the answers. He will be the Prez, so if the Liberals stay on the same course, he should be blamed for every and any problem in the whole world like they did Bush.

Kenneth_Moore 01-07-2009 12:11 PM

Klazy Ken LLC pleased to annouce availability of Limited Edition Obama Harley Low Rider Replica Set. You get not only 1/16" scale model of 1977 FXS Low Rider, but also Obama Action Hope Change Rider figure dat you can pose on bike. Golden halo optional for berry small ditional charge.

You stupid you not buy Limited Edition Obama Harley Low Rider Replica Set.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:31 PM.