Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 12-27-2008, 06:39 AM   #11
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

Default Oh how low

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
We can only thank God there wasn't any sticks lyin' across the path...........
There is someone over on STN who has an avatar of a rider with hands on hips looking at a stick in the road. The bike in the background may be yellow.

I now return you to your thread. I can hardly believe I've gotten on that band wagon, I feel so.... dirty.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #12
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcdjevans View Post
There is someone over on STN who has an avatar of a rider with hands on hips looking at a stick in the road. The bike in the background may be yellow.

I now return you to your thread. I can hardly believe I've gotten on that band wagon, I feel so.... dirty.
Can you please explain the "stick in the road" joke to the retard in Florida? Thank you.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Can you please explain the "stick in the road" joke to the retard in Florida? Thank you.
The infamous idiot KPaul says he dumped his Ninja one day when he hit a stick in the road. You can imagine the mirth that resulted on MO.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
The infamous idiot KPaul says he dumped his Ninja one day when he hit a stick in the road. You can imagine the mirth that resulted on MO.
Well....when I was 16 and crashed my RD350 I'd just gotten, I told my parents I had swerved to avoid a dog lying in the the road. It probably met the same amount of belief that KPaul's story did.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #15
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Well....when I was 16 and crashed my RD350 I'd just gotten, I told my parents I had swerved to avoid a dog lying in the the road. It probably met the same amount of belief that KPaul's story did.
Well apparently KP binned it again.

You can catch up on his lunacy here. I really miss him.

The Great Motorcycle Prophet
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post

Once in awhile, I miss him too. Then I give myself an eye-gouge with my thumb to recall what it was like reading his insane, half-literate, paranoid, goalpost-moving rants. Then I feel much better about him being gone.

Like the little essay in Crazy I just read moments-ago about him bein' right, and the "GTPBXYZ is WRONG -Na-na-na-boo-boo!"

"Don't do the Crime if you can't do the Time.........."

Mebbe that'll l'arn 'im not to make personal threats in the future.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 12-28-2008 at 10:14 AM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #17
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

In 2006 right before the dreaded Adelanto Grand Prix I was riding my Huffy/Matchless motorized bycycle (that Buz has now) down to Ralphs for some BBQ fixins. Some 3 year old kicked a basketball down his driveway (like a torpedo) that got wedged under the rear wheel, and I faceplanted on the newly paved asphalt at about 25 mph. My Persol sunglasses took most of the impact, but I broke my nose and got a giant surgical cut on my forehead from the stainless steel rear fender. My head wouldn't fit in my helmet for a few days after. Guess I should have hung it up right about that time, but no. I've had horrible wrecks on bicycles vs. the ones I've had on motorcycles (the last one not withstanding of course). Then there was the time I was on leave from Boot Camp and my foot came out of the toe-clip on my Peugeot 10 speed in 10th gear, and I turned into the human scab again. And again. And again. Looking back, me on two wheels has been a big part of keeping the bandaid & gause industry in the black. Not to mention the iodine and hydrogen peroxide companies. Ah, memories. Great poem there Ken.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:02 PM   #18
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
In 2006 right before the dreaded Adelanto Grand Prix I was riding my Huffy/Matchless motorized bycycle (that Buz has now) down to Ralphs for some BBQ fixins. Some 3 year old kicked a basketball down his driveway (like a torpedo) that got wedged under the rear wheel, and I faceplanted on the newly paved asphalt at about 25 mph. My Persol sunglasses took most of the impact, but I broke my nose and got a giant surgical cut on my forehead from the stainless steel rear fender. My head wouldn't fit in my helmet for a few days after. Guess I should have hung it up right about that time, but no. I've had horrible wrecks on bicycles vs. the ones I've had on motorcycles (the last one not withstanding of course). Then there was the time I was on leave from Boot Camp and my foot came out of the toe-clip on my Peugeot 10 speed in 10th gear, and I turned into the human scab again. And again. And again. Looking back, me on two wheels has been a big part of keeping the bandaid & gause industry in the black. Not to mention the iodine and hydrogen peroxide companies. Ah, memories. Great poem there Ken.
If you had only made it another mile or two, that fender would have vibrated off and saved your forehead the agony.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post

Curse you, like a bad car wreck I had to look:

- Somebody tell him website hit counters went out in the mid-1990's.

- "would suggest the GPTB (longride, seruzawa, Buzglyd etc) enroll is some basic economic classes at their local community college." Would suggest he at least glance at what he types before posting it, especially when trying to belittle others. Enroll is some basic classes... RRR!

- Are you allowed to just cut and paste other people's articles and photos like that? There must be some sort of copyright laws on the net, no?

- And best of all: LR, Buzz, and Zawa pissed him off so much that he spends countless hours on a entire website just so he can keep *****ing about you. It's been what, a year now? That's a lifetime achievement. Be proud.
Old 12-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Curse you, like a bad car wreck I had to look:

- Somebody tell him website hit counters went out in the mid-1990's.

- "would suggest the GPTB (longride, seruzawa, Buzglyd etc) enroll is some basic economic classes at their local community college." Would suggest he at least glance at what he types before posting it, especially when trying to belittle others. Enroll is some basic classes... RRR!

- Are you allowed to just cut and paste other people's articles and photos like that? There must be some sort of copyright laws on the net, no?

- And best of all: LR, Buzz, and Zawa pissed him off so much that he spends countless hours on a entire website just so he can keep *****ing about you. It's been what, a year now? That's a lifetime achievement. Be proud.
I have the record: Six responses from Kook for one post. Even Longride never got more than 5.

And you can't cut and paste content if the site owner says no.