Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 12-04-2008, 12:57 PM   #41
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
And it will happen about 22-months into the next term - all Bush's fault, of course, because he "didn't take care of the problem when he could have".................
I heard Bush on the radio yesterday talking about his "legacy." He was explaining how all this economic foo foo was really Clinton's fault.

I'm almost going to miss the old boy; maybe we all should kick in for a free Premium Membership so he can share his Post-Presidential perspectives with us. He could fill in for KSQUIDPAULWHATEVERITWAS.

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 12-04-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #42
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"I'm almost going to miss the old boy;...."

You and all your liberal buddies will miss him more than you know. On who will you blame every malady the world suffers? What will Olbermann cry about night after night? I guess you can all use your free time justifying everything Obama does wrong and figuring out why nothing is really his fault. It will be fun for me to watch!
None of the above, LR. The election is over, I made my choice. Sh|t will get better or sh|t will get worse. I'm not going to be playing a big role in which way things go.

Meantime, I'm going to take care of my kid the best I can and ride my bike when I can.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #43
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"I'm almost going to miss the old boy;...."

You and all your liberal buddies will miss him more than you know. On who will you blame every malady the world suffers? What will Olbermann cry about night after night? I guess you can all use your free time justifying everything Obama does wrong and figuring out why nothing is really his fault. It will be fun for me to watch!
Old 12-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #44
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I heard Bush on the radio yesterday talking about his "legacy." He was explaining how all this economic foo foo was really Clinton's fault.

I'm almost going to miss the old boy; maybe we all should kick in for a free Premium Membership so he can share his Post-Presidential perspectives with us. He could fill in for KSQUIDPAULWHATEVERITWAS.
Ahhh, America. Every 4 to 8 years we switch from one corrupt incompetent to another. Get the popcorn popper out. It's going to be a treat to listen to my wife's lefty friends explain why following Bush's War Plan and staying in Iraq another few years is perfectly acceptable now that the new crook with a "D" behind his name is doing it.

Posting all those Clinton Administration officials (including Eric "Waco" Holder) demonstrates the new guy's commitment to "change".

Hee hee hee.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #45
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Just the old 'stuff happens' attitude now? Nothing but shoulder shrugs from you eh? I wonder where that attitude was for the last 8 years? Oh, that's right, your guys are going to be running the show now. You did make your choice, and I think I can blame your choice for everything that happens bad in the world from the minute he takes office until the minute he leaves. I'm going to have a blast!
Old 12-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #46
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Just the old 'stuff happens' attitude now? Nothing but shoulder shrugs from you eh? I wonder where that attitude was for the last 8 years? Oh, that's right, your guys are going to be running the show now. You did make your choice, and I think I can blame your choice for everything that happens bad in the world from the minute he takes office until the minute he leaves. I'm going to have a blast!
No, you can't. As the lefties always say, everything that goes wrong is NEVER their fault. They are never responsible for anything.

And, you know, they are absolutely right. Never has the world seen such total irresponsibility.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #47
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Well I've advocated letting stick boy run the MO Blog. I think it's a good idea considering no one actually knows MO has a blog.

Imagine if we gave KP his own little deranged corner of MO. He couldn't hijack the forum threads and could provide endless entertainment on the Blog.

Come on MO! Let KP blog! I'm beggin' yoos!
I actually kind of like that idea.

And yeah, the MO blogs are "like a Kenny Loggins` record no one`s ever gonna to hear you"**.

**Double bonus points to the first person that can name the song that these lyrics come from.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #48
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Have at it! Enjoy! If it's interesting enough, I'll get into it with you. And now that the elections are over, you'll have exactly the same influence on things as I will.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:34 AM   #49
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I'll have zero influence, but loads of fun! I see the Dems are already pi$$ed that Obama isn't doing anything. We needed his 'steady hand' on the wheel, but he suddenly seems reluctant to even put his hand on the wheel. Well, it was cake to blame Bush for everything wrong, but now your buddy will be on the firing line. Watch that hair turn gray and that hand get shaky! What went around is going to come around.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:13 AM   #50
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
I'll have zero influence, but loads of fun! I see the Dems are already pi$$ed that Obama isn't doing anything. We needed his 'steady hand' on the wheel, but he suddenly seems reluctant to even put his hand on the wheel. Well, it was cake to blame Bush for everything wrong, but now your buddy will be on the firing line. Watch that hair turn gray and that hand get shaky! What went around is going to come around.
Um, he's not allowed to be President yet...doesn't happen till next year. I know it weird, but that's the system.