Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 06:07 AM   #31
pplassm
Founding Member
 
pplassm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjstar89 View Post
pretty cool stuff. thanks for sharing that. christmas comes early...love it!
Mar, I think you misunderstand. That guy (The Great Motorcycle Prophet) was banned from this forum.

He was fun while he was here, though.
__________________
Mongo just pawn in game of life.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2008, 06:10 AM   #32
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

"He was fun while he was here, though."

I suppose, as long as you can find 'fun' in severe mental illness.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #33
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a really, really, really old farmhouse
Posts: 4,369
Default

Looks like he had another run in with a twig.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #34
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Looks like he had another run in with a twig.
I'm guessing stick boy is using old news to try to pump up the blog. Didn't he say he'd never wear jeans again after the last crash?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:30 PM   #35
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Looks like he had another run in with a twig.
He already yanked the "I just crashed" post. I guess that bait didn't work.

I gotta go open another door on my KP advent calendar.

"Santa Claus is coming....to town."
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #36
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
He already yanked the "I just crashed" post. I guess that bait didn't work.

I gotta go open another door on my KP advent calendar.

"Santa Claus is coming....to town."
Probably because it was being marked as "Funny" - but no comments..........

(I know nothing about that, BTW)
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:38 AM   #37
pplassm
Founding Member
 
pplassm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Probably because it was being marked as "Funny" - but no comments..........

(I know nothing about that, BTW)

Ok, I wasn't the only one.........
__________________
Mongo just pawn in game of life.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #38
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"He was fun while he was here, though."

I suppose, as long as you can find 'fun' in severe mental illness.
"Hire the Handicapped, they're fun to watch"......
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #39
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Ok, I wasn't the only one.........
Well I've advocated letting stick boy run the MO Blog. I think it's a good idea considering no one actually knows MO has a blog.

Imagine if we gave KP his own little deranged corner of MO. He couldn't hijack the forum threads and could provide endless entertainment on the Blog.

Come on MO! Let KP blog! I'm beggin' yoos!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #40
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Well I've advocated letting stick boy run the MO Blog. I think it's a good idea considering no one actually knows MO has a blog.

Imagine if we gave KP his own little deranged corner of MO. He couldn't hijack the forum threads and could provide endless entertainment on the Blog.

Come on MO! Let KP blog! I'm beggin' yoos!
You just won't be happy until you destroy what little respect MO has been able to build over the years, won't you? This must be part of some nefarious fleecing plot involving KP's relatives, but for the life of me I can't figure what fleecability a bunch of nuthouse residents possess.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off