Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 11-26-2001, 01:11 AM   #21
parahobo
Founding Member

Default Re: How many races.....

Yea I know he broke his arm but that was back in June and they said he'd be out for 6 weeks. What's he been up to since?? A JK with his head right, and the right bike, will destroy them all in GP1.....Rossi included.
parahobo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2001, 01:33 AM   #22
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

I am not arguing your point, but how do you figure that John could destroy everyone in GP? What proof of performance do you have? I would like to see him back in GPs though. Even Doohan said John's style was flawed. Too much front wheel in the corners...
Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 02:50 AM   #23
Lincoln
Founding Member

Default Re: If their 2 stroke can

Is this the real KRJR? Because if it is, this is what i have to say to you. Take your whiny ass, 7th place finishing, daddy got me everything i ever wanted attitude, and go find something that you are actually good at.
Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 09:04 AM   #24
MuzzyMatt
Founding Member

Default Re: Suzuki going 4-stroke for 2002 MotoGP series

According of MCN, Sauber is making their own triple for World Superbike with Foggy as the team leader. Triumph isn't part of the equation from what I read. They seriously need to change the colors on their bike though...
MuzzyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:10 AM   #25
BBD_Racing
Founding Member

So, how long has it been since your lobotomy?
BBD_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:19 AM   #26
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

You are right. I heard a mention of triumph possibly jumping on the team and providing a better known name or something crazy like that. Yeah, that aqua blue and gray gotta go.
Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 10:52 AM   #27
NickdaBrick
Founding Member

They're not going to campaign the Boost King?
NickdaBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2001, 06:49 PM   #28
badsac
Founding Member

I hope that wasn't the real Kenny Roberts Jr. It would be nice to get some of the top class racers posting here every now and then. It's a sad thing that it wont happen while this place has do many d1ckheads posting.
badsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 02:02 AM   #29
parahobo
Founding Member

I suppose I figure it because I just want him so much to do well and silence all his critics. He had the potential (sure he won GP's and championships) but never really had the full intelligent head to turn that potential into consistent race results. He's older now, "Bud'weiser" and I think he truly wants to prove a point. That's why the little sentimentality I possess tells me that if his head is right and he's more tolerant and approachable he'll be the man to beat in GP1. Maybe it's 'cos, me being from South Africa, the first GP I went to was here in SA at Kyalami and JK won the 500 race on the Cagiva back in '93. I was sold from then and still wear a Bell JK Replica helmet. He'll probably go freekin' waterskiing next year though......
Old 11-27-2001, 02:06 AM   #30
parahobo
Founding Member

Yea. Triumph's aiming for SS and SBK in 2003. Doesn't look like Triumph want a partner.