Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 10-18-2001, 11:27 AM   #1
Joe_Momma
Founding Member

Default Re: Kenny Roberts Jr. vs. Kurtis Roberts

$10 dollars says roberts leads but doesn't win and kurtis crashes out.
Joe_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2001, 03:45 AM   #2
hindle
Founding Member

Yes, I agree. Roberts will qualify well possible lead from the start and fade after about 5 laps while little Kurtis will no doubt be frustrated by the fact that he is getting spanked by the GP's best and will no doubt push to hard and crash his Daddy's bike if not take someone out with him as he has come so close to doing so many times in the AMA.
hindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 05:00 AM   #3
intruderman
Founding Member

Default what???

That's not a gamble, that's a sure thing. Maybe Kurtis will take out big brother when he crashes and daddy will spank his butt. I just hope he doesn't take out any of the contenders.
intruderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 09:47 AM   #4
hamatsu
Founding Member

Default Re: what???

There are no contenders. Rossi has been crowned and I think this will be the start of the Rossi (ala Doohan) era of GP. Hopefully Cletus will bog on the start and we won't have to see him out there at all. I don't think you would see him finish the first lap anyway and I pray that they don't stick a microphone in front of his ugly mug and ask him to speak. America needs all the help it can get right now and I don't think listening to him whine is the way to get it....my 2 cents anyway..
hamatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2001, 12:41 PM   #5
goddamoldladies
Founding Member

how can this be such a big story...one has-been and one never will be....how about the leading riders...i just hope neither of the roberts slow up rossi when he comes to lap them...
goddamoldladies is offline   Reply With Quote