Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 07-22-2001, 09:32 PM   #1
Nish
Founding Member

Default Re: Results 500cc race German GP

First post First post babe hunt!!!!!

I dunno though, to me it seemed that Rossi was having one hell of a time making that Honda handle those tight turns. Seemed his bike wasnt behaving well at all over alot of that track. Kinda sucks for him I would have liked to have heard something from him too but it doesnt sound like he had much to say to reporters. Somehow I doubt that it'll carry over to the rest of the season though. I do however think this is one hell of a season with the rivalry and between biaggi and Rossi. At the beginning of the year it just looked like it was just gonna be a personal pissing contest but Biaggi has seriously stepped up and made it that much more interesting. My money is still comfortably on Rossi.
Nish is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2001, 03:57 AM   #2
echo
Founding Member

seems as though the shell honda boys have been through a few good riders . May be they should have held onto West and McCoy ,they seemed like the better of the riders this team have been through who knows at least they could be giving

Sito pons a run for his money
echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 05:41 AM   #3
badsac
Founding Member

That was the first race Clarke had ever done on slicks. Considering this and his relative lack of experience, I think he did well. He could be a name to watch in the future.

I agree the Shell team could of recruited a bit better this year though. WHy they had to have an all British rider policy, I do not know.

badsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 09:11 AM   #4
colin
Founding Member

Check out a post that I've done with some rider quotes, including Rossi. He simply acknowledges that he couldn't get the bike set-up right for the track and paid the price.
colin is offline   Reply With Quote