Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MotoGP (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motogp/)
-   -   500cc Japanese GP results (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motogp/480-500cc-japanese-gp-results.html)

aeroegg 04-08-2001 02:04 AM

Re: 500cc Japanese GP results - Rossi rules

Oh why oh why oh why did you post the name of the winner in the article title? I think it's supposed to be on Speedvision tonight and I was going to watch it!! Don't do that anymore!!!

I haven't donated yet (working on getting a new bike first), but I planned to. Fix this and I'll chip in.

colin 04-08-2001 03:13 AM

Point taken!! No more names in news titles. Enjoy the race anyway.

ckirk 04-08-2001 03:16 AM

Thanks - I was going to write a note saying the same thing. Since this is the interactive internet change the hyperlink now to "500GP Race Results" & the same for the others.

Pizzabox 04-08-2001 03:29 AM

This has been the best 500cc race I've seen in a long time. Wow! Unbelievable. If it goes on like this, this will be a great GP-season.

Joe_Momma 04-08-2001 03:44 AM

I think the constant passing of last years Suzuka race was a whole lot better... Too bad for Roberts. Suzuki must think it's not that important to give him a good bike. THey could have just given him last years bike with the power he needs, but they gave him a bike with less power in the midrange and chatter...

Joe_Momma 04-08-2001 03:45 AM

THAT SUCKS!!!

SUZUKI should give Roberts the equipment he needs.

doohan 04-08-2001 03:46 AM

I haven't watched the race yet, but all I can say is Biaggi is an ass! He better get used to watching

Rossi go by him. The kid is amazingly talented, he has factory backing and Mick in his corner. I think what Biaggi is reported as doing should be reason enough to penalize him. I know people swap paint

when racing....(because I've done it myself ) but there is no excuse for driving someone purposely off the track. Maybe the FIM can sanction a new series of racing based on the XFL, then Max can

race like he wants. Too bad about KR, would like to have seen him do better. Last rant...how about Criville...what a turd. maybe he should hire Doohan

to set up his bike and show him the fast lines....AGAIN! Ahh ok I'm thru venting.

colin 04-08-2001 03:58 AM

Have made the change, but I think the news item titles get updated on the main page via a batch job or something like that. Not changed instantaneously, I'm sorry to say. I'll get the editor to make a manual update asap. Better next time and apologies for spoiling the TV show.

BONGTOKER 04-08-2001 12:21 PM

Re: 500cc Japanese GP results

Boy did I call it it or what. I said Valentino Rossi was going to take the win and Haga wouldn't do that well. Biaggi is such a a$$hole for ridding the way he was. I was cursing at the TV when he stuck his elbow out at Rossi. Well he was showed who the better rider was today.

Patrick-of-the-Hills 04-08-2001 04:02 PM

Re: 500cc Japanese GP results

Rossi, then McCoy, then Biaggi: Who else thinks that's the way the championship's going to go this year? I just have a feeling.