Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 06-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #31
yellowduc_1
Founding Member

Default Re: Italian MotoGP--SPOILER

Easily the best race of the year! Yelling at the tube and everything. Can't wait for the next round.
yellowduc_1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2006, 04:41 PM   #32
JoeBlade
Founding Member

Actually watching the AMA races after MotoGP I couldn't help but notice how poor the presentation was compared to MotoGP. The track was ugly w/ walls everywhere. The camera angles weren't as good. The onboard footage was nowhere as good either. It looked like little league compared to MotoGP. The only thing I liked about the AMA coverage was the ground level shots showing the grass waving as the riders knees passed by!

Maybe the AMAs actual video quality is better (I didn't notice), but the presentation sucks compared to MotoGP. Now I concure the web site downloads from MotoGP.com aren't all that good but the broadcast coverage on Speed seemed fine to me.

The only issue I had with the last MotoGP race on TV was the one time they cut from the front, you missed an important pass. Generally I like when they cover duels back in the field but there was so much action in front in the last race they shouldn't of cut away.
JoeBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:29 PM   #33
alpies
Registered Member

the pal system i think has more lines and higher definition in most european countries... i don't know why the video is different.
alpies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:03 PM   #34
schizuki
Founding Member

I'd be curious what the answer is, Buz. Post it here if you find out. Kumbaya.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #35
Llamaguy
Registered Member

yeah, I can't figure out why FIM can't take "normal" quality video, even FIA has good quality, I don't understand.
Llamaguy is offline   Reply With Quote