Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 05-25-2006, 08:36 AM   #41
davidhaner
Founding Member

Default Re: Rossi Rules Out Ferrari.

Besides, all those guys in MotoGP are gay because they ride race bikes. Rossi is even more gay because his is Japanese. Gay gay gay.
davidhaner is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2006, 08:56 AM   #42
schizuki
Founding Member

Yeah, that's the sign of an untalented, washed-up racer - his bike breaks.

Did you see the totally untalented way he blew a chunk out of his tire a few weeks back?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #43
gforces
Founding Member

Default NH definitely needs to find more speed

Needs something to compensate for the weight advantage that Pedrosa has...perhaps Nicky should see a witch doctor to shrink his head (as Gabe put it, it's a lot heavier than people think) to get a couple of pounds closer.
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:02 AM   #44
gforces
Founding Member

Default He should've moved to Ducati...

After getting Yamaha their manufacturer's title last year, he should've moved to Ducati, especially since they're showing better form these days, and if he won the title, that would be three championships in a row with (an unheard of) 3 different manufacturers.

But then again, it probably takes a special person to ride for the Italian manufacturers. When was the last time Ferrari had an Italian driver?
gforces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:18 AM   #45
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Once again?

BTW, your wife/sister/mom said that it's okay for you to come home now that I've moved out.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:24 AM   #46
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: He should've moved to Ducati...

Was Rubens Barrichello Brazilian?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:30 AM   #47
Fenton
Founding Member

Does that mean I have to stop pimping yours?
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:34 AM   #48
seruzawa
The Toad

Don't know. How much she made? Enough for a new Speed Triplr?
Old 05-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #49
Haru
Founding Member

lapping faster than schumacher? there are too many unknowns for that to mean anything.

1. would the newer car be faster than the old one given equal drivers? not a given that it would.

2. Was the set up similar (suspension, aero, weight, tyres, fuel, tc,etc)?

3. were the ferrari/rossi PR machines doing a pro italy publicity stunt? Schumachers stature isn't hurt by having rossi run faster laps. he's still 7 times champion and rossi isn't.

4. his 7 championships didn't just come from running fastest clean laps. others are just as fast as him. championships come from winning, which includes lapping at the front but there is more to it.

I'll believe that rossi is as fast as schumacher when he beats the german in identical cars in actual racing, in all sorts of conditions.

Rossi is a god on two wheels. but he isn't going to convince me that he is top level F1 material unless he gets in seat for a season and dukes it out with the best.

clean laps in a car of unknown set up means squat.
Haru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:55 AM   #50
maladg
Registered Member

Down heah in the south, Roller Derby weren't nevah that big. But 'rasslin! My man was "El Mongol". In real life, a Mexican immigrant who also founded the El Toro Tex/Mex chain here in ATL.

I was also tossed out of "Live Atlanta Wrestling" on channel 11 for shouting "fake!" during a broadcast. I suppose I was about 18 or so. And I could outrun the 'rasslers that wanted to do a Red Foreman on my a$$.

You guys keep this up and one of these days I'm gonna croke from laughing at myself and my "memories"!
maladg is offline   Reply With Quote