Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 05-25-2006, 05:17 AM   #31
bmwdude
Founding Member

Default Re: Rossi Rules Out Ferrari.

Yep, something like that. From a distance at least he seems to be truly full of himself?

Perhaps he's earned the right to be?

That thing with Sete rating his crew out for "cleaning his spot" on the starting grid was entertaining to say the least. He still isn't over that one?
bmwdude is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-25-2006, 05:32 AM   #32
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: Once again?

Who's troy? Is that Bigdx?

I didn't think KPaul was ever actually banned. Was he?

I just don't understand his need to beat his chest and puff out his pea***** feathers all the time. Does he have any idea how much of a joke the entire forum thinks he is? Even semi-Kpaul supporters turned on him when he decided to let us know how wrong he thought an article was.

Oh, and the WWF thing finally sunk in (I got some sleep). It's a reference to the WWE before it changed it's name. It's the World Wrestling Federation. I guess KPaul thinks he is now the combination of Bruce Lee and Rick Flair.

...and for all you wrestling buffs out there (and I'm sure you are out there) I am aware that Rick Flair wasn't part of the WWF... Man, just talking about wrestling makes it seem like I should be moving into a trailer park

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 05:44 AM   #33
bmwdude
Founding Member

Unless I'm confused, which I often am, K-man signed one of his recent posts "Troy".

I should have guessed the WWF thing. My kids even as adults will watch it. I'm going to date myself here, but when I was young enough to care about such things the wrestlers were all huge fat guys dressed up like that twisted sister dude, and it was called Big Time Wrestling. Now they all seem to be body builders?

Do me a favor, see if the trailer next to yours is available?
bmwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:14 AM   #34
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

I can get you into a nice rusty double-wide if you act fast.

I saw Bigdx signing some of his emails "Troy", so who knows.

As a kid of about 5, I remember watching wrestling with my father on Saturdays. It was channel 39 in Florida, I think. Best Saturdays line up EVER. It was wrestling, Kung-Fu Theater and than Abbott and Castelo "horror" movies. You know, Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein, Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man, Abbott and Costello Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:37 AM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

So, do you remember Gorgeous George?

I preferred Roller Derby to wrestling myself. The chicks ruled! But I was about 10 years old. I can't imagine adults watching that crap. Especially now that the WWF on Spike prempts the best comedy show on TV... MXC.

BTW, Kook was banned by Sean during the last presidential election mainly because of his interminable identical political posts with the same links to wacky moveon.org type stuff. He was allowed back if he promised not to just repeat the same stuff over and over.

Looks like it's time for another KP smackdown.
Old 05-25-2006, 06:43 AM   #36
gniewko
Registered Member

I don't think so. He was lapping faster than Shumacher in an older car. That seems pretty competitive to me.

I think Rossi is staying with bikes for now just because he wants to leave MotoGP as a champion. He's not sure he can win this year (since Yamaha is having big problems), so he has to stay for another season. But I bet that he will go to F1 eventually. Maybe in 2008?

Though he may end up staying on two wheels longer. 2007 brings new 800cc capacity rules to MotoGP. This means that manufacturers have to develop completely new bikes. Chances are that Honda will have a great bike right away (again), and that Yamaha will struggle for at least a season. So Rossi may have to stay with Yamaha for 2007 and 2008 before he's a champion again. That's probably why he said that he will stay with bikes for a while yet. But we'll see him in F1 at some point.
gniewko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:04 AM   #37
sarnali
Founding Member

Joani Weston Rocks...I used to love Roller Derby and Kung Foo Theater...How about Don Kirschners Rock Concert on at 11:00 great stuff....

K-P doesn't bother me that much, like the drunk in the pool of ***** by the bus station.. you just ignore them after awhile and try not to get anything on your shoes...

bigdx was starting to get a little tiresome untill he accidently outed himself in the helmet thread....Now we know he's a little light in the loafers it all makes sense in a village people macho man kinda way....
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:04 AM   #38
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Gorgeous George? Yes, but that was before my time. The roller derby was on it's last legs by the time I was aware of it.

MXC is pure genius!

And Kpaul's ban must have been a rather small time span, cuz I don't remember a lengthy period of time without his spastic posts.

Old 05-25-2006, 07:41 AM   #39
Fenton
Founding Member

MXC is good for some laughs.

The Masked Marvel (Tom Rice) was an alumni fundraiser at my college back in the late 80s. That guy is still huge.

As far as KP goes, every group has one. I bet the model airplane site is beating up on some guy right now because he's pissing someone off. The only thing that has been out-of-bounds lately has been the wife/sister/mom stuff that really doesn't belong in any conversation. IMO

Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:05 AM   #40
Tigercub
Founding Member

Are you on The Staff now or is this part of the interview process?

OK, so Ferrari isn't likely to buy out Rossis' contract. But, he is more entertaining now struggling with his Yamyhaw. Nicky has to step it up a notch - I don't think he can catch Pedrosa the way he's riding.

Tigercub is offline   Reply With Quote