Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MotoGP (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motogp/)
-   -   MotoGP Picture Show (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motogp/2925-motogp-picture-show.html)

sportbikebandit 07-15-2005 12:13 PM

Re: MotoGP Picture Show

Did I say that 3 years ago? And you believed me? Let just say I had a distorted vision of reality..:) Men tend to think they are thinner /better looking/etc. than they really are. Women are the opposite. Just don't want my favorite "racer boy" magizine editor or any other Moron to have health problems like I did.

sportbikebandit 07-15-2005 12:14 PM

Re: MotoGP Picture Show

LOL good one. Closer to the truth than you'll ever know.

SeanAlexander 07-15-2005 01:05 PM

Re: A XB9sx, a CBR 600, a ZZR 600 and a YZF 600.......

Actually, of the six testers that have participated in this shootout to date, only six of them pick the Buell as the clear winner in every catagory except for drag racing and long distance freeway cruising.

ie. the Buell is doing the crushing.

sportbikebandit 07-15-2005 01:34 PM

What about Gibernau, Biaggi, etc.? The Rossi dogged it theory doesn't work.

Nicky had the eye of tiger. No way Rossi beats Hayden on that day. Edwards maybe. Where was Sete? I am sure Sete was saying in Spanish "Oh let Colin and Nicky win". NOT. Biaggi says the same thing ? NOT....

sportbikebandit 07-15-2005 01:42 PM

Did you see the same race I did? Conspiracy buffs are wrong this time.

B.S. You are assumning that Biaggi, Sete, etc dogged it as well. Since they had the most to lose by letting Edwards and Hayden win. Rossi, Sete, Biaggi didn't.

fizzchem 07-15-2005 01:52 PM

Of course they don't have to pay when it inevitably breaks or have the mad skillz to really test 'em at the track.

HelterSkelter 07-15-2005 02:54 PM

That makes my heart sing!

HelterSkelter 07-15-2005 02:57 PM

Spoken like a true urban legend regurgitator.

SeanAlexander 07-15-2005 03:35 PM

Right... I'm totally lacking "Mad Skillz" when it comes to track testing. I could never (wink) take these bikes to their limits. -Sean

yoavy11 07-15-2005 04:33 PM

Re: What about Gibernau, Biaggi, etc.? The Rossi dogged it theory doesn't work.

I think that if Edwards had a better start he would get Nicky, he was getting closer and closer the last few laps.

As for Rossi, he was enjoying his Californian vacation, all I saw of him was cruising around not taking any chances, if it was the last race of the season with points critical for the championship, he would eat Nicky & Colin alive, even if it is his 1st time there and Nicky can ride the circuit with his eyes closed. It's just his thing, you could see that Nicky was using everything he had for leading and winning this race, while Rossi looked like he was cruising. Ask my wife how I yelled at him (the TV) to kick it up a notch and show what he's made of, but he chose to play it safe. Well, he can afford to, he can also afford to sit home for the next 2 rounds and watch them on TV like I was. He'll still win the damn championship, he should move to Formula 1.