Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   MotoGP (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motogp/)
-   -   MotoGP Squid (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motogp/2674-motogp-squid.html)

Buzglyd 02-16-2005 10:39 AM

Re: MotoGP Squid

I wonder if Biaggi was wearing flip flops and his helmet on top of his head.......

Grum 02-16-2005 10:41 AM

Hey! First Post! That's the second time! I need to get out more.

Anyway, What's a Squid? It's not a term used in Australia (although we do eat squid by the tonne)

sarnali 02-16-2005 10:51 AM

See now, what we have here is a rider in decline, what is he like 40 or something.? Clearly over compensating trying to show off for all the Malaysian umbrella woofies and hangers arounds.

Probably had his leathers unzipped and a Austin Powers "male" medallion hanging off a gold chain. Too busy lookin' for beaver and blamo down he goes..............

What a pity.....

mscuddy 02-16-2005 11:11 AM

If he tried that in LA traffic, he'd be a greasy spot on the tarmac.

And WTF, is it going to rain or what? I'm sick of driving the Dodge. Feels like I'm driving a "Grapes of Wrath" truck replica. Grandpa should be tied to the roof with some twine.

"Git the soothin' syrup G'maw"

Steven_Verschoor 02-16-2005 11:53 AM

WTF Rain

For heaven's sake, just ride your bike.

If on some outside chance you get rained on, just have some medeecine when you get home.

PS: if by some miracle you do get rained on, check the local papers in Idaho. I have a feeling the Sasquatch will be sighted in Sun Valley next.

Holy_Kaw 02-16-2005 12:08 PM

"It was an accident" from Nicky himself. Ah yes, time for another exciting season of Max (and Matt) bashing! I'm sure they lose a lot of sleep worrying that they will never be voted Miss Personality. Just think, if they were popular maybe they could get a job riding a motorcycle fast.

mscuddy 02-16-2005 12:22 PM

Re: WTF Rain

Problem is, when the Kawasaki senses rain, it quits running. Sparks shoot out of it like a pre '24 Otis Elevator.

Maybe Sochiro Lucasaka has something to do with the wiring?

ebass 02-16-2005 12:28 PM

On a related note, word is that Max Biaggi has recently confirmed his attendance as one of MO's 2005 middleweight sportbike street testers, replacing last year's designated wild thang, Dale Alexander, who oddly enough is unavailable due to a previous commitment as a stunt double for the pit row scenes of the forthcoming film, "Ooops, sh*t, sorry. Didn't see ya' coming: The Max Biaggi story".

mscuddy 02-16-2005 12:35 PM

Re: MotoGP Squid second post

Ha, no, second post for you pal.

A squid is someone who exceeds the limits of good taste and decorum whilst operating a motorcycle.

You really should have know.

BTW, what do you call "squids" in Australia? The Labour Party? SV650 riders? Jawas?

Holy_Kaw 02-16-2005 01:03 PM

LOL Would have loved to do the middleweight deal (track day and all) but Stardom calls! There was some talk that I might be a little large to be a believable MOTOGP rider but in the end my credentials (as a crash dummy and Highly experienced crasher) carried the day! Truth is stranger than fiction!