Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 09-29-2004, 04:42 PM   #21
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: Get your tickets now for Sean vs KPaul vs longride vs Buzglyd vs. Seruzawa vs Sar

Don't laugh too loudly, Kpaul. I'm casting you as the pissin' prairie punk who thinks he can ride a bike.

You can't expect to attend a weekend racing school and then challenge the CCS champion. You only make yourself look foolish with all of your trash talking.

You and I have disagreed in the past, but this is nothing personal. I would a pissin' prairie punk, too, if I thought I could take on Sean.

Sean's credentials are impecable. I'm not saying that nobody can ever challenge him, but Dude, get real. You don't have a racing license... you've never even been on a track! You're going to take a weekend course and then challenge the champion?

If you want to learn to go fast and to race, more power to you. I recently had my first track experience, including a novice class race, and it was GREAT.

If you want to challenge Sean, shut your loud mouth and pay your dues first.

Peace
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-29-2004, 05:36 PM   #22
allbikesbiker
Registered Member

Default I'm there!

I'll fly out, see my sister in Belmont, Ca. (for 45 min) then shoot down south 90 miles or so.. and I'm there!

thanks Yamaha.. although I won't buy a new one, unless of course you import the MT-01
allbikesbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 06:16 PM   #23
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Get your tickets now for Sean vs KPaul vs longride vs Buzglyd vs. Seruzawa vs Sar

zzzzzzzz... snort... "Wha?"....YAAAWWWWWNN...Is he at it again?
Old 09-29-2004, 06:26 PM   #24
sportbike_pilot
Founding Member

Default It is good to be king

Ha - I knew that'd flush you out.

Aw man, ya know I think u rock the world. I'd ride with u's anywhere, anytime and that's the stone truth my brother.

I just wouldn't worry about getting there second.

Martin's speed tip: try riding bikes that weigh less, have more pickup, and corner faster than a Lincoln Town car.

sportbike_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 06:44 PM   #25
Vlad
Registered Member

Default Re: U.S. MotoGP - THANK YOU YAMAHA!

Yamaha should be thanked. I am looking for a second bike right now, and the YZF600R is looking better all the time.

Francis
Vlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 06:58 PM   #26
Hector1
Founding Member

I am sure Yamaha is doing this to showcase Rossi, but regardless, it is a great marketing move. Especially showing Honda what a mistake they made putting Nicky in the number 1 slot and letting him go.

I have said this time and time again, when Rossi is racing, everybody else is racing for second place!!

Remember last year when EVERYBODY said the M1 was uncompetitive even with Rossi. Notice how, his Yamaha teammates are also having some good finishes this year too. Melandri and Checa are top ten contenders now.

Great move by Yamaha, thanks for bring Moto GP back to U.S. soil.

Hector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 02:38 AM   #28
nokneedragin
Founding Member

Oh, just go away allready. I've had enough of you, and your buddies Ivan, Charlie, and Jeane
nokneedragin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 03:08 AM   #29
xseal
Registered Member

you know, I ride/race a Kawasaki, but I would do the same thing, Yamaha deserves support for stepping up and supporting the fans.
xseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 05:02 AM   #30
cdnmotoman
Registered Member

Now if Yamaha would only bring the MT-01 to North America they would be new favourite motorcycle manufacturer!
cdnmotoman is offline   Reply With Quote