Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 08-19-2004, 08:20 AM   #1
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: GP returns to Laguna Seca

Laguna-Seca is an exceptional place to watch a motorcycle race. I'll see the rest of you MoFos there!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2004, 08:25 AM   #2
acecycleins
Founding Member

OH YEAH !!! I was waiting for this. I did hope for the race to be run at Barber (it's closer to ATL) but Laguna is a great track. I been to the Superbike races twice and have not been disappointed. The only thing that sucks are hotel prices. But even that wouldn't stop me from going. See ya there.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:28 AM   #3
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

If it actually happens, I think we'll be forced to hold an official Motorcycle.Com / MOron Spode Fest at Laguna the day before the race.

Keep your fingers crossed, if we're really lucky KPaul might even show up, so he can ride a Max Biaggi team RC211V, against me on a Buell B-Last. -Sean
Old 08-19-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
nbyers
Registered Member

Default But Seriously...

Buz, I realize that you're just saying "I'll see you there" generically...but

Should there be a MoFo connection of some sort? I don't know how the logistics would work--is there a logical meeting time and place, that sort of thing.

Sean, you got any thoughts on this? MO hospitality tent, maybe, with umbrella girls bringing cold ones to subscribers only?

For me, I'm pumped. MotoGP at Laguna Seca is a great excuse to ride from Seattle to San Francisco, see my sister in El Sobrante and my buddy in Santa Rosa, and watch the MotoGP circus starring the fastest freakin' bikes and riders in the world.

nbyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 09:16 AM   #5
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: But Seriously...

I'm sure we can probably arrange for a meeting of all like-minded (beer swilling) MoFos to get together. Perhaps the big, inflatable jumpy jump thingy would be good. Then we could be assured that KPaul would show up.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:17 AM   #6
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Get some friends and rent an RV. It's way better to stay at the track anyway. You don't miss any action and you can get out of the sun and wind and have a cold one when you need to.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:39 AM   #10
Buzglyd
Founding Member

It's going to take more than one session at Fast Freddy's to keep up with Dirty.

You might want to kidnap Freddy and see if you can fool Sean into thinking he's you. I hear he looks like a young Michael Douglas on steroids.