Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > MotoGP

Old 08-20-2004, 05:29 AM   #41
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: MotoGP 90% + for 2005 return to Laguna Seca

Most excellent news! Any of you MoFo's who has the chance to go must do it, and if you can stay at the track, that is the way to go, the atmosphere there 24 hours a day must be experienced, Laguna is one of the most spectacular places to have a GP race, the only negative is the lack of access to the Paddock, some of the european fans ruined it for the rest of us by stealing from the racers a few years ago, boneheads.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2004, 10:43 AM   #42
obandoj
Founding Member

Default Re: MotoGP 90% + for 2005 return to Laguna Seca

Dean Adams is reporting in his SuperBike Planet.com that Laguna Seca is selling tickets for the MotoGP already. And also selling Paddock Passes, which would give you full access to the cold pit lane and garages, stating that SCRAMP feels that the lack of access to the pits is what killed the GP's in the 90's. There are also rumors of hotels in the area being booked already. Boy, it should be a blast! I'm getting my RV reservation as soon as I can, see you MoFo's there.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 04:02 AM   #44
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Leave the Pizza to me

Got news dude. Try Palermo's, a mom and pop place on Hillhurst near Sunset in Hollywood. It takes second place to no one.

If you want bad pizza come to Salt Lake. We have only national chains here.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:50 PM   #45
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Re: GP returns to Laguna Seca

That's just what the nice folk there need, to have a throng of MOfo's showing up on the doorstep and eating all their food. LOL
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote